Scissor Sisters Excited About Album Leak
Jake Shears is glad the forthcoming Scissor Sisters album has been leaked online - because the response from fans has been "amazing". The band's third studio release, "Night Work", isn't due to go on sale until June 28, but the tracks have already been illegally uploaded onto the Internet.
However, Shears remains upbeat about the album's early outing, insisting the group's followers will help boost sales by creating an online "buzz" about their new material. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm actually really excited about the leak because the response has been so amazing. I went on the Internet and had a look around and I haven't seen any negative comments."
"The people downloading it will be our hardcore fans who will want to hear it - before everyone else. If they like the album it means they're going to tell - everyone that it's good so it will get a buzz going before the record comes out."
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day