Scissor Sisters Excited About Album Leak
Jake Shears is glad the forthcoming Scissor Sisters album has been leaked online - because the response from fans has been "amazing". The band's third studio release, "Night Work", isn't due to go on sale until June 28, but the tracks have already been illegally uploaded onto the Internet.
However, Shears remains upbeat about the album's early outing, insisting the group's followers will help boost sales by creating an online "buzz" about their new material. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm actually really excited about the leak because the response has been so amazing. I went on the Internet and had a look around and I haven't seen any negative comments."
"The people downloading it will be our hardcore fans who will want to hear it - before everyone else. If they like the album it means they're going to tell - everyone that it's good so it will get a buzz going before the record comes out."
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role