Scissor Sisters Excited About Album Leak
Jake Shears is glad the forthcoming Scissor Sisters album has been leaked online - because the response from fans has been "amazing". The band's third studio release, "Night Work", isn't due to go on sale until June 28, but the tracks have already been illegally uploaded onto the Internet.
However, Shears remains upbeat about the album's early outing, insisting the group's followers will help boost sales by creating an online "buzz" about their new material. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm actually really excited about the leak because the response has been so amazing. I went on the Internet and had a look around and I haven't seen any negative comments."
"The people downloading it will be our hardcore fans who will want to hear it - before everyone else. If they like the album it means they're going to tell - everyone that it's good so it will get a buzz going before the record comes out."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free