Scissor Sisters Excited About Album Leak
Jake Shears is glad the forthcoming Scissor Sisters album has been leaked online - because the response from fans has been "amazing". The band's third studio release, "Night Work", isn't due to go on sale until June 28, but the tracks have already been illegally uploaded onto the Internet.
However, Shears remains upbeat about the album's early outing, insisting the group's followers will help boost sales by creating an online "buzz" about their new material. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm actually really excited about the leak because the response has been so amazing. I went on the Internet and had a look around and I haven't seen any negative comments."
"The people downloading it will be our hardcore fans who will want to hear it - before everyone else. If they like the album it means they're going to tell - everyone that it's good so it will get a buzz going before the record comes out."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival