Scissor Sisters Excited About Album Leak
Jake Shears is glad the forthcoming Scissor Sisters album has been leaked online - because the response from fans has been "amazing". The band's third studio release, "Night Work", isn't due to go on sale until June 28, but the tracks have already been illegally uploaded onto the Internet.
However, Shears remains upbeat about the album's early outing, insisting the group's followers will help boost sales by creating an online "buzz" about their new material. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm actually really excited about the leak because the response has been so amazing. I went on the Internet and had a look around and I haven't seen any negative comments."
"The people downloading it will be our hardcore fans who will want to hear it - before everyone else. If they like the album it means they're going to tell - everyone that it's good so it will get a buzz going before the record comes out."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera