Sarah Jessica Parker to Move to Larger Home in Manhattan
Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly looking to move house - she has been spotted viewing a massive $24 million townhouse in New York. The "Sex and the City" star, who already owns several properties in the city, recently admitted her current home in Manhattan is "bursting at the seams", but vowed never to relocate to "the suburbs" even though there would be more space for herself, her husband Matthew Broderick and their three children.
Parker has now sparked rumors the family is preparing to move to a larger home in Manhattan after she was seen checking out a huge nine-bedroom house in the trendy West Village.
The $24.9 million property also has nine bathrooms, 10 wood-burning fireplaces and is situated on the same block where Jimi Hendrix once lived, according to New York Daily News.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards