Sarah Jessica Parker to Move to Larger Home in Manhattan
Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly looking to move house - she has been spotted viewing a massive $24 million townhouse in New York. The "Sex and the City" star, who already owns several properties in the city, recently admitted her current home in Manhattan is "bursting at the seams", but vowed never to relocate to "the suburbs" even though there would be more space for herself, her husband Matthew Broderick and their three children.
Parker has now sparked rumors the family is preparing to move to a larger home in Manhattan after she was seen checking out a huge nine-bedroom house in the trendy West Village.
The $24.9 million property also has nine bathrooms, 10 wood-burning fireplaces and is situated on the same block where Jimi Hendrix once lived, according to New York Daily News.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media