Sarah Jessica Parker to Move to Larger Home in Manhattan
Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly looking to move house - she has been spotted viewing a massive $24 million townhouse in New York. The "Sex and the City" star, who already owns several properties in the city, recently admitted her current home in Manhattan is "bursting at the seams", but vowed never to relocate to "the suburbs" even though there would be more space for herself, her husband Matthew Broderick and their three children.
Parker has now sparked rumors the family is preparing to move to a larger home in Manhattan after she was seen checking out a huge nine-bedroom house in the trendy West Village.
The $24.9 million property also has nine bathrooms, 10 wood-burning fireplaces and is situated on the same block where Jimi Hendrix once lived, according to New York Daily News.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester