Sarah Jessica Parker to Move to Larger Home in Manhattan
Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly looking to move house - she has been spotted viewing a massive $24 million townhouse in New York. The "Sex and the City" star, who already owns several properties in the city, recently admitted her current home in Manhattan is "bursting at the seams", but vowed never to relocate to "the suburbs" even though there would be more space for herself, her husband Matthew Broderick and their three children.
Parker has now sparked rumors the family is preparing to move to a larger home in Manhattan after she was seen checking out a huge nine-bedroom house in the trendy West Village.
The $24.9 million property also has nine bathrooms, 10 wood-burning fireplaces and is situated on the same block where Jimi Hendrix once lived, according to New York Daily News.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer