Sarah Jessica Parker to Move to Larger Home in Manhattan
Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly looking to move house - she has been spotted viewing a massive $24 million townhouse in New York. The "Sex and the City" star, who already owns several properties in the city, recently admitted her current home in Manhattan is "bursting at the seams", but vowed never to relocate to "the suburbs" even though there would be more space for herself, her husband Matthew Broderick and their three children.
Parker has now sparked rumors the family is preparing to move to a larger home in Manhattan after she was seen checking out a huge nine-bedroom house in the trendy West Village.
The $24.9 million property also has nine bathrooms, 10 wood-burning fireplaces and is situated on the same block where Jimi Hendrix once lived, according to New York Daily News.
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?