Jeremy London's Alleged Kidnapper Pleads Not Guilty
One of the men accused of kidnapping Jeremy London has pleaded not guilty to multiple charges including robbery and possession of stolen property. The former "Party of Five" star, 37, claims he was taken hostage by a group of men in California last week, June 10 after they offered to help him change a tire on his car.
London alleges he was held at gunpoint and ordered to drive the men around Palm Springs. He also claims he was forced to "purchase alcohol and use illicit drugs" during his ordeal. Police arrested one man, Brandon Adams, 26, of Palm Springs, in relation to the alleged incident and on Tuesday, June 15 he was charged with kidnapping, robbery, possession of stolen property, vehicle theft and carjacking.
Adams has now pleaded not guilty to the charges and remains in jail, according to Michael Jeandron, a spokesman for the Riverside County district attorney's office.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her