Jeremy London's Alleged Kidnapper Pleads Not Guilty
One of the men accused of kidnapping Jeremy London has pleaded not guilty to multiple charges including robbery and possession of stolen property. The former "Party of Five" star, 37, claims he was taken hostage by a group of men in California last week, June 10 after they offered to help him change a tire on his car.
London alleges he was held at gunpoint and ordered to drive the men around Palm Springs. He also claims he was forced to "purchase alcohol and use illicit drugs" during his ordeal. Police arrested one man, Brandon Adams, 26, of Palm Springs, in relation to the alleged incident and on Tuesday, June 15 he was charged with kidnapping, robbery, possession of stolen property, vehicle theft and carjacking.
Adams has now pleaded not guilty to the charges and remains in jail, according to Michael Jeandron, a spokesman for the Riverside County district attorney's office.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding