Jeremy London's Alleged Kidnapper Pleads Not Guilty
One of the men accused of kidnapping Jeremy London has pleaded not guilty to multiple charges including robbery and possession of stolen property. The former "Party of Five" star, 37, claims he was taken hostage by a group of men in California last week, June 10 after they offered to help him change a tire on his car.
London alleges he was held at gunpoint and ordered to drive the men around Palm Springs. He also claims he was forced to "purchase alcohol and use illicit drugs" during his ordeal. Police arrested one man, Brandon Adams, 26, of Palm Springs, in relation to the alleged incident and on Tuesday, June 15 he was charged with kidnapping, robbery, possession of stolen property, vehicle theft and carjacking.
Adams has now pleaded not guilty to the charges and remains in jail, according to Michael Jeandron, a spokesman for the Riverside County district attorney's office.
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'