Jeremy London's Alleged Kidnapper Pleads Not Guilty
One of the men accused of kidnapping Jeremy London has pleaded not guilty to multiple charges including robbery and possession of stolen property. The former "Party of Five" star, 37, claims he was taken hostage by a group of men in California last week, June 10 after they offered to help him change a tire on his car.
London alleges he was held at gunpoint and ordered to drive the men around Palm Springs. He also claims he was forced to "purchase alcohol and use illicit drugs" during his ordeal. Police arrested one man, Brandon Adams, 26, of Palm Springs, in relation to the alleged incident and on Tuesday, June 15 he was charged with kidnapping, robbery, possession of stolen property, vehicle theft and carjacking.
Adams has now pleaded not guilty to the charges and remains in jail, according to Michael Jeandron, a spokesman for the Riverside County district attorney's office.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes