Jeremy London's Alleged Kidnapper Pleads Not Guilty
One of the men accused of kidnapping Jeremy London has pleaded not guilty to multiple charges including robbery and possession of stolen property. The former "Party of Five" star, 37, claims he was taken hostage by a group of men in California last week, June 10 after they offered to help him change a tire on his car.
London alleges he was held at gunpoint and ordered to drive the men around Palm Springs. He also claims he was forced to "purchase alcohol and use illicit drugs" during his ordeal. Police arrested one man, Brandon Adams, 26, of Palm Springs, in relation to the alleged incident and on Tuesday, June 15 he was charged with kidnapping, robbery, possession of stolen property, vehicle theft and carjacking.
Adams has now pleaded not guilty to the charges and remains in jail, according to Michael Jeandron, a spokesman for the Riverside County district attorney's office.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake