Gordon Ramsay's Mom Had a Heart Attack
British TV chef Gordon Ramsay has cut short filming for a U.K. TV show after his mother suffered a heart attack. The "Hell's Kitchen" star was working in Vietnam earlier this week when he discovered his beloved mother Helen, 66, had been taken ill.
He immediately halted work on a series for Britain's Channel 4 and canceled an upcoming promotional trip to New Zealand to jet back to England to be by her bedside, according to Britain's The Sun. Ramsay's spokesperson says, "With the news of his mother's heart attack, Gordon has had to postpone his visit to New Zealand. e is so sorry to disappoint his fans. He will be rescheduling."
Ramsay is also in the middle of promoting a new cooking competition show called "MasterChef" which is debuting on FOX next month.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'