Gordon Ramsay's Mom Had a Heart Attack
British TV chef Gordon Ramsay has cut short filming for a U.K. TV show after his mother suffered a heart attack. The "Hell's Kitchen" star was working in Vietnam earlier this week when he discovered his beloved mother Helen, 66, had been taken ill.
He immediately halted work on a series for Britain's Channel 4 and canceled an upcoming promotional trip to New Zealand to jet back to England to be by her bedside, according to Britain's The Sun. Ramsay's spokesperson says, "With the news of his mother's heart attack, Gordon has had to postpone his visit to New Zealand. e is so sorry to disappoint his fans. He will be rescheduling."
Ramsay is also in the middle of promoting a new cooking competition show called "MasterChef" which is debuting on FOX next month.
More Gordon Ramsay News
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards