Gordon Ramsay's Mom Had a Heart Attack
British TV chef Gordon Ramsay has cut short filming for a U.K. TV show after his mother suffered a heart attack. The "Hell's Kitchen" star was working in Vietnam earlier this week when he discovered his beloved mother Helen, 66, had been taken ill.
He immediately halted work on a series for Britain's Channel 4 and canceled an upcoming promotional trip to New Zealand to jet back to England to be by her bedside, according to Britain's The Sun. Ramsay's spokesperson says, "With the news of his mother's heart attack, Gordon has had to postpone his visit to New Zealand. e is so sorry to disappoint his fans. He will be rescheduling."
Ramsay is also in the middle of promoting a new cooking competition show called "MasterChef" which is debuting on FOX next month.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video