Gordon Ramsay's Mom Had a Heart Attack
British TV chef Gordon Ramsay has cut short filming for a U.K. TV show after his mother suffered a heart attack. The "Hell's Kitchen" star was working in Vietnam earlier this week when he discovered his beloved mother Helen, 66, had been taken ill.
He immediately halted work on a series for Britain's Channel 4 and canceled an upcoming promotional trip to New Zealand to jet back to England to be by her bedside, according to Britain's The Sun. Ramsay's spokesperson says, "With the news of his mother's heart attack, Gordon has had to postpone his visit to New Zealand. e is so sorry to disappoint his fans. He will be rescheduling."
Ramsay is also in the middle of promoting a new cooking competition show called "MasterChef" which is debuting on FOX next month.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed