Gordon Ramsay's Mom Had a Heart Attack
British TV chef Gordon Ramsay has cut short filming for a U.K. TV show after his mother suffered a heart attack. The "Hell's Kitchen" star was working in Vietnam earlier this week when he discovered his beloved mother Helen, 66, had been taken ill.
He immediately halted work on a series for Britain's Channel 4 and canceled an upcoming promotional trip to New Zealand to jet back to England to be by her bedside, according to Britain's The Sun. Ramsay's spokesperson says, "With the news of his mother's heart attack, Gordon has had to postpone his visit to New Zealand. e is so sorry to disappoint his fans. He will be rescheduling."
Ramsay is also in the middle of promoting a new cooking competition show called "MasterChef" which is debuting on FOX next month.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent