Eminem Thanks His Children for Helping Him Kick Drug Addiction
Rapper Eminem credits his three children with inspiring him to kick his drug addiction and stay sober. The hip-hop star, who has been sober for 18 months, has dedicated his latest album "Recovery" to kicking his addiction to painkillers and anti-depressants.
He tells the New York Times, "I used to get pills wherever I could. I was just taking anything that anybody was giving to me." But Eminem insists his sobriety came without the help of a rehabilitation facility: "I felt like Bugs Bunny in rehab. When Bugs Bunny walks into rehab, people are going to turn and look. People at rehab were stealing my hats and pens and notebooks and asking for autographs. I couldn't concentrate on my problem."
Instead, he has his biological daughter Hailie Jade and his two adopted daughters, Lainey and Whitney to thank for inspiring his recovery. He adds, "I love them so much and they've helped me through so many things."
More Eminem News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation