Eminem Thanks His Children for Helping Him Kick Drug Addiction
Rapper Eminem credits his three children with inspiring him to kick his drug addiction and stay sober. The hip-hop star, who has been sober for 18 months, has dedicated his latest album "Recovery" to kicking his addiction to painkillers and anti-depressants.
He tells the New York Times, "I used to get pills wherever I could. I was just taking anything that anybody was giving to me." But Eminem insists his sobriety came without the help of a rehabilitation facility: "I felt like Bugs Bunny in rehab. When Bugs Bunny walks into rehab, people are going to turn and look. People at rehab were stealing my hats and pens and notebooks and asking for autographs. I couldn't concentrate on my problem."
Instead, he has his biological daughter Hailie Jade and his two adopted daughters, Lainey and Whitney to thank for inspiring his recovery. He adds, "I love them so much and they've helped me through so many things."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation