Bret Michaels to Tell All About Recent Health Scare in Memoir
Bret Michaels has added another chapter to his long-awaited autobiography to include his recent health crisis. The rocker suffered a brain haemorrhage and a mild stroke last month and learned he had a hole in the heart - and he decided the scare should be a part of his memoir, Roses & Thorns.
He tells Billboard.com, "I don't think Simon & Schuster has ever had a book like this, where every day something else happens to me. This book was supposed to come out June 23 of last summer." Michaels reveals he delayed the book's first release so he could write about his prop-crashing incident at the 2009 Tony Awards, where he was left battered and bleeding after a stage curtain fell on him.
He adds, "This book is going to be like War and Peace times six. It's ridiculous." Michaels now hopes to have Roses & Thorns out by the end of the year.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes