Bret Michaels to Tell All About Recent Health Scare in Memoir
Bret Michaels has added another chapter to his long-awaited autobiography to include his recent health crisis. The rocker suffered a brain haemorrhage and a mild stroke last month and learned he had a hole in the heart - and he decided the scare should be a part of his memoir, Roses & Thorns.
He tells Billboard.com, "I don't think Simon & Schuster has ever had a book like this, where every day something else happens to me. This book was supposed to come out June 23 of last summer." Michaels reveals he delayed the book's first release so he could write about his prop-crashing incident at the 2009 Tony Awards, where he was left battered and bleeding after a stage curtain fell on him.
He adds, "This book is going to be like War and Peace times six. It's ridiculous." Michaels now hopes to have Roses & Thorns out by the end of the year.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick