Bret Michaels to Tell All About Recent Health Scare in Memoir
Bret Michaels has added another chapter to his long-awaited autobiography to include his recent health crisis. The rocker suffered a brain haemorrhage and a mild stroke last month and learned he had a hole in the heart - and he decided the scare should be a part of his memoir, Roses & Thorns.
He tells Billboard.com, "I don't think Simon & Schuster has ever had a book like this, where every day something else happens to me. This book was supposed to come out June 23 of last summer." Michaels reveals he delayed the book's first release so he could write about his prop-crashing incident at the 2009 Tony Awards, where he was left battered and bleeding after a stage curtain fell on him.
He adds, "This book is going to be like War and Peace times six. It's ridiculous." Michaels now hopes to have Roses & Thorns out by the end of the year.
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo