Bret Michaels to Tell All About Recent Health Scare in Memoir
Bret Michaels has added another chapter to his long-awaited autobiography to include his recent health crisis. The rocker suffered a brain haemorrhage and a mild stroke last month and learned he had a hole in the heart - and he decided the scare should be a part of his memoir, Roses & Thorns.
He tells Billboard.com, "I don't think Simon & Schuster has ever had a book like this, where every day something else happens to me. This book was supposed to come out June 23 of last summer." Michaels reveals he delayed the book's first release so he could write about his prop-crashing incident at the 2009 Tony Awards, where he was left battered and bleeding after a stage curtain fell on him.
He adds, "This book is going to be like War and Peace times six. It's ridiculous." Michaels now hopes to have Roses & Thorns out by the end of the year.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture