Bonnie Wright Denies Engagement Rumor
"Harry Potter" star Bonnie Wright has dismissed reports she and boyfriend Jamie Campbell Bower are to wed, insisting an overheard marriage chat at a party must have been misunderstood. Engagement reports buzzed around the Internet in April after the two young Brits were overheard talking about the happy news at a Gucci party hosted by music producer Mark Ronson in London.
One guest claimed Wright was even showing off what looked like an engagement ring. But the actress has played down the marriage report - at the grand opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando in Orlando, Florida on Wednesday, June 16, the redhead said, "That's not true."
Bonnie Wright previously revealed she met "Twilight" star Jamie Campbell Bower at a party and they "just really clicked straight away." The two made their public debut as lovers on the red carpet of BAFTA Awards in February this year.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake