Bonnie Wright Denies Engagement Rumor
"Harry Potter" star Bonnie Wright has dismissed reports she and boyfriend Jamie Campbell Bower are to wed, insisting an overheard marriage chat at a party must have been misunderstood. Engagement reports buzzed around the Internet in April after the two young Brits were overheard talking about the happy news at a Gucci party hosted by music producer Mark Ronson in London.
One guest claimed Wright was even showing off what looked like an engagement ring. But the actress has played down the marriage report - at the grand opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando in Orlando, Florida on Wednesday, June 16, the redhead said, "That's not true."
Bonnie Wright previously revealed she met "Twilight" star Jamie Campbell Bower at a party and they "just really clicked straight away." The two made their public debut as lovers on the red carpet of BAFTA Awards in February this year.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles