Xzibit in Joy After Son's Birth
Rapper/actor Xzibit has been given an early Father's Day gift - he became a father for the third time on Wednesday, June 16. The hip-hop star, real name Alvin Joiner, is daddy to baby boy Gatlyn.
Breaking the happy news to his fans on Twitter.com, he wrote, "My son Gatlyn has arrived in good health. Thank all of you in advance for the love."
The rapper is also dad to teenager, Tremayne, from a previous relationship. His second son, Xavier Kingston Joiner, died in May 2008 just days after he was born premature. The mother of Xzibit's new bundle of joy had yet to be identified as WENN went to press.
Father's Day falls on Sunday, June 20 in many parts of the world.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'