Xzibit in Joy After Son's Birth
Rapper/actor Xzibit has been given an early Father's Day gift - he became a father for the third time on Wednesday, June 16. The hip-hop star, real name Alvin Joiner, is daddy to baby boy Gatlyn.
Breaking the happy news to his fans on Twitter.com, he wrote, "My son Gatlyn has arrived in good health. Thank all of you in advance for the love."
The rapper is also dad to teenager, Tremayne, from a previous relationship. His second son, Xavier Kingston Joiner, died in May 2008 just days after he was born premature. The mother of Xzibit's new bundle of joy had yet to be identified as WENN went to press.
Father's Day falls on Sunday, June 20 in many parts of the world.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors