Xzibit in Joy After Son's Birth
Rapper/actor Xzibit has been given an early Father's Day gift - he became a father for the third time on Wednesday, June 16. The hip-hop star, real name Alvin Joiner, is daddy to baby boy Gatlyn.
Breaking the happy news to his fans on Twitter.com, he wrote, "My son Gatlyn has arrived in good health. Thank all of you in advance for the love."
The rapper is also dad to teenager, Tremayne, from a previous relationship. His second son, Xavier Kingston Joiner, died in May 2008 just days after he was born premature. The mother of Xzibit's new bundle of joy had yet to be identified as WENN went to press.
Father's Day falls on Sunday, June 20 in many parts of the world.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie