Xzibit in Joy After Son's Birth
Rapper/actor Xzibit has been given an early Father's Day gift - he became a father for the third time on Wednesday, June 16. The hip-hop star, real name Alvin Joiner, is daddy to baby boy Gatlyn.
Breaking the happy news to his fans on Twitter.com, he wrote, "My son Gatlyn has arrived in good health. Thank all of you in advance for the love."
The rapper is also dad to teenager, Tremayne, from a previous relationship. His second son, Xavier Kingston Joiner, died in May 2008 just days after he was born premature. The mother of Xzibit's new bundle of joy had yet to be identified as WENN went to press.
Father's Day falls on Sunday, June 20 in many parts of the world.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics