Xzibit in Joy After Son's Birth
Rapper/actor Xzibit has been given an early Father's Day gift - he became a father for the third time on Wednesday, June 16. The hip-hop star, real name Alvin Joiner, is daddy to baby boy Gatlyn.
Breaking the happy news to his fans on Twitter.com, he wrote, "My son Gatlyn has arrived in good health. Thank all of you in advance for the love."
The rapper is also dad to teenager, Tremayne, from a previous relationship. His second son, Xavier Kingston Joiner, died in May 2008 just days after he was born premature. The mother of Xzibit's new bundle of joy had yet to be identified as WENN went to press.
Father's Day falls on Sunday, June 20 in many parts of the world.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns