Ozzy Osbourne to Glam Up Halloween With Headlining Gig
New Orleans, Louisiana's annual Voodoo Experience festival just got scarier - bat-chomping Ozzy Osbourne has signed up to headline the Halloween party. Osbourne will join Muse and Weezer as the headliners at the three-day festival, which will take place over Halloween weekend.
MGMT, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Interpol, Street Sweeper Social Club, Jakob Dylan and the Eagles of Death Metal have also been confirmed for the event.
Osbourne, who will be making his debut at the festival, says, "I can't think of a better way to celebrate Halloween then with a performance in New Orleans."
Beside the Halloween fiesta, Ozzy is gearing up to bring back Ozzfest in U.K. this fall. The first date would be September 18 in London's O2 Arena with Korn, Murderdolls and Skindred in support.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra