Ozzy Osbourne to Glam Up Halloween With Headlining Gig
New Orleans, Louisiana's annual Voodoo Experience festival just got scarier - bat-chomping Ozzy Osbourne has signed up to headline the Halloween party. Osbourne will join Muse and Weezer as the headliners at the three-day festival, which will take place over Halloween weekend.
MGMT, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Interpol, Street Sweeper Social Club, Jakob Dylan and the Eagles of Death Metal have also been confirmed for the event.
Osbourne, who will be making his debut at the festival, says, "I can't think of a better way to celebrate Halloween then with a performance in New Orleans."
Beside the Halloween fiesta, Ozzy is gearing up to bring back Ozzfest in U.K. this fall. The first date would be September 18 in London's O2 Arena with Korn, Murderdolls and Skindred in support.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'