Ozzy Osbourne to Glam Up Halloween With Headlining Gig
New Orleans, Louisiana's annual Voodoo Experience festival just got scarier - bat-chomping Ozzy Osbourne has signed up to headline the Halloween party. Osbourne will join Muse and Weezer as the headliners at the three-day festival, which will take place over Halloween weekend.
MGMT, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Interpol, Street Sweeper Social Club, Jakob Dylan and the Eagles of Death Metal have also been confirmed for the event.
Osbourne, who will be making his debut at the festival, says, "I can't think of a better way to celebrate Halloween then with a performance in New Orleans."
Beside the Halloween fiesta, Ozzy is gearing up to bring back Ozzfest in U.K. this fall. The first date would be September 18 in London's O2 Arena with Korn, Murderdolls and Skindred in support.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3