Ozzy Osbourne to Glam Up Halloween With Headlining Gig
New Orleans, Louisiana's annual Voodoo Experience festival just got scarier - bat-chomping Ozzy Osbourne has signed up to headline the Halloween party. Osbourne will join Muse and Weezer as the headliners at the three-day festival, which will take place over Halloween weekend.
MGMT, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Interpol, Street Sweeper Social Club, Jakob Dylan and the Eagles of Death Metal have also been confirmed for the event.
Osbourne, who will be making his debut at the festival, says, "I can't think of a better way to celebrate Halloween then with a performance in New Orleans."
Beside the Halloween fiesta, Ozzy is gearing up to bring back Ozzfest in U.K. this fall. The first date would be September 18 in London's O2 Arena with Korn, Murderdolls and Skindred in support.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences