Ozzy Osbourne to Glam Up Halloween With Headlining Gig
New Orleans, Louisiana's annual Voodoo Experience festival just got scarier - bat-chomping Ozzy Osbourne has signed up to headline the Halloween party. Osbourne will join Muse and Weezer as the headliners at the three-day festival, which will take place over Halloween weekend.
MGMT, Drake, Florence and the Machine, Interpol, Street Sweeper Social Club, Jakob Dylan and the Eagles of Death Metal have also been confirmed for the event.
Osbourne, who will be making his debut at the festival, says, "I can't think of a better way to celebrate Halloween then with a performance in New Orleans."
Beside the Halloween fiesta, Ozzy is gearing up to bring back Ozzfest in U.K. this fall. The first date would be September 18 in London's O2 Arena with Korn, Murderdolls and Skindred in support.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt