Peter Andre Named Dad of the Year Through Votes
Aussie pop star Peter Andre has been named Celebrity Dad of the Year by a parenting club in his adopted Britain. The singer and reality TV star, who is a doting dad to four-year-old Junior and Princess Tiaamii, two, saw off competition from Take That singer Gary Barlow to take home the title.
The singer has always maintained his kids' wellbeing is his highest priority, following his split from their mum, glamor model Katie Price, last year. Accepting the prize, Andre said, "This feels so good. It's been a turnaround year for me and the kids and it's an honor to be the subject of the public's support and best wishes. This means a huge amount to me as being a dad is my most important role."
More than 35,000 votes were cast in the Celebrity Dad of the Year survey.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo