Peter Andre Named Dad of the Year Through Votes
Aussie pop star Peter Andre has been named Celebrity Dad of the Year by a parenting club in his adopted Britain. The singer and reality TV star, who is a doting dad to four-year-old Junior and Princess Tiaamii, two, saw off competition from Take That singer Gary Barlow to take home the title.
The singer has always maintained his kids' wellbeing is his highest priority, following his split from their mum, glamor model Katie Price, last year. Accepting the prize, Andre said, "This feels so good. It's been a turnaround year for me and the kids and it's an honor to be the subject of the public's support and best wishes. This means a huge amount to me as being a dad is my most important role."
More than 35,000 votes were cast in the Celebrity Dad of the Year survey.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer