Peter Andre Named Dad of the Year Through Votes
Aussie pop star Peter Andre has been named Celebrity Dad of the Year by a parenting club in his adopted Britain. The singer and reality TV star, who is a doting dad to four-year-old Junior and Princess Tiaamii, two, saw off competition from Take That singer Gary Barlow to take home the title.
The singer has always maintained his kids' wellbeing is his highest priority, following his split from their mum, glamor model Katie Price, last year. Accepting the prize, Andre said, "This feels so good. It's been a turnaround year for me and the kids and it's an honor to be the subject of the public's support and best wishes. This means a huge amount to me as being a dad is my most important role."
More than 35,000 votes were cast in the Celebrity Dad of the Year survey.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing