Peter Andre Named Dad of the Year Through Votes
Aussie pop star Peter Andre has been named Celebrity Dad of the Year by a parenting club in his adopted Britain. The singer and reality TV star, who is a doting dad to four-year-old Junior and Princess Tiaamii, two, saw off competition from Take That singer Gary Barlow to take home the title.
The singer has always maintained his kids' wellbeing is his highest priority, following his split from their mum, glamor model Katie Price, last year. Accepting the prize, Andre said, "This feels so good. It's been a turnaround year for me and the kids and it's an honor to be the subject of the public's support and best wishes. This means a huge amount to me as being a dad is my most important role."
More than 35,000 votes were cast in the Celebrity Dad of the Year survey.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song