Peter Andre Named Dad of the Year Through Votes
Aussie pop star Peter Andre has been named Celebrity Dad of the Year by a parenting club in his adopted Britain. The singer and reality TV star, who is a doting dad to four-year-old Junior and Princess Tiaamii, two, saw off competition from Take That singer Gary Barlow to take home the title.
The singer has always maintained his kids' wellbeing is his highest priority, following his split from their mum, glamor model Katie Price, last year. Accepting the prize, Andre said, "This feels so good. It's been a turnaround year for me and the kids and it's an honor to be the subject of the public's support and best wishes. This means a huge amount to me as being a dad is my most important role."
More than 35,000 votes were cast in the Celebrity Dad of the Year survey.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers