Katy Perry and Russell Brand House-Hunting in the Big Apple
Katy Perry and fiance Russell Brand are looking to settle down in New York once they wed - they've been spotted house-hunting together in the Big Apple. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker and British funnyman Brand are planning to exchange vows before the year's end, and they are reportedly preparing to set up home Stateside.
The couple recently viewed a $9.98 million, four-bedroom condominium in Manhattan's trendy SoHo district, according to the New York Post. The unit's real estate broker Shelley O'Keefe has refused to comment on whether the couple put in an offer to purchase the property.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand were engaged on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. They then held an engagement party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests. Before dating Brand, Perry was linked to Travis McCoy, the Gym Class Heroes' frontman.
More Katy Perry News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos