Katy Perry and Russell Brand House-Hunting in the Big Apple
Katy Perry and fiance Russell Brand are looking to settle down in New York once they wed - they've been spotted house-hunting together in the Big Apple. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker and British funnyman Brand are planning to exchange vows before the year's end, and they are reportedly preparing to set up home Stateside.
The couple recently viewed a $9.98 million, four-bedroom condominium in Manhattan's trendy SoHo district, according to the New York Post. The unit's real estate broker Shelley O'Keefe has refused to comment on whether the couple put in an offer to purchase the property.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand were engaged on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. They then held an engagement party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests. Before dating Brand, Perry was linked to Travis McCoy, the Gym Class Heroes' frontman.
More Katy Perry News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes