Katy Perry and Russell Brand House-Hunting in the Big Apple
Katy Perry and fiance Russell Brand are looking to settle down in New York once they wed - they've been spotted house-hunting together in the Big Apple. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker and British funnyman Brand are planning to exchange vows before the year's end, and they are reportedly preparing to set up home Stateside.
The couple recently viewed a $9.98 million, four-bedroom condominium in Manhattan's trendy SoHo district, according to the New York Post. The unit's real estate broker Shelley O'Keefe has refused to comment on whether the couple put in an offer to purchase the property.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand were engaged on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. They then held an engagement party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests. Before dating Brand, Perry was linked to Travis McCoy, the Gym Class Heroes' frontman.
More Katy Perry News
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick