Katy Perry and Russell Brand House-Hunting in the Big Apple
Katy Perry and fiance Russell Brand are looking to settle down in New York once they wed - they've been spotted house-hunting together in the Big Apple. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker and British funnyman Brand are planning to exchange vows before the year's end, and they are reportedly preparing to set up home Stateside.
The couple recently viewed a $9.98 million, four-bedroom condominium in Manhattan's trendy SoHo district, according to the New York Post. The unit's real estate broker Shelley O'Keefe has refused to comment on whether the couple put in an offer to purchase the property.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand were engaged on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. They then held an engagement party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests. Before dating Brand, Perry was linked to Travis McCoy, the Gym Class Heroes' frontman.
More Katy Perry News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding