Katy Perry and Russell Brand House-Hunting in the Big Apple
Katy Perry and fiance Russell Brand are looking to settle down in New York once they wed - they've been spotted house-hunting together in the Big Apple. The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker and British funnyman Brand are planning to exchange vows before the year's end, and they are reportedly preparing to set up home Stateside.
The couple recently viewed a $9.98 million, four-bedroom condominium in Manhattan's trendy SoHo district, according to the New York Post. The unit's real estate broker Shelley O'Keefe has refused to comment on whether the couple put in an offer to purchase the property.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand were engaged on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. They then held an engagement party at Il Cielo in Beverly Hills along with around 50 guests. Before dating Brand, Perry was linked to Travis McCoy, the Gym Class Heroes' frontman.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance