Eminem Is Now Pro Gay Marriage
Eminem has thrown his support behind same-sex marriage in his home state of Michigan, following years of complaints from gay rights groups about his offensive lyrics. The Slim Shady star has previously come under fire over his controversial songs and was targeted by campaigners last year when he labelled homosexual singers Lance Bass, Adam Lambert and Clay Aiken "f**gots" in his track "Elevator".
However, the star insists his outlook is "more mature" than in previous years - joking that if same-sex couples wish to marry, they have every right to be as "miserable" as their 'straight' counter-parts.
He tells the New York Times, "I think if two people love each other, then what the hell? I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want. It's the new tolerant me! My overall look on things is a lot more mature than it used to be."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'