Eminem Is Now Pro Gay Marriage
Eminem has thrown his support behind same-sex marriage in his home state of Michigan, following years of complaints from gay rights groups about his offensive lyrics. The Slim Shady star has previously come under fire over his controversial songs and was targeted by campaigners last year when he labelled homosexual singers Lance Bass, Adam Lambert and Clay Aiken "f**gots" in his track "Elevator".
However, the star insists his outlook is "more mature" than in previous years - joking that if same-sex couples wish to marry, they have every right to be as "miserable" as their 'straight' counter-parts.
He tells the New York Times, "I think if two people love each other, then what the hell? I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want. It's the new tolerant me! My overall look on things is a lot more mature than it used to be."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'