Eminem Is Now Pro Gay Marriage
Eminem has thrown his support behind same-sex marriage in his home state of Michigan, following years of complaints from gay rights groups about his offensive lyrics. The Slim Shady star has previously come under fire over his controversial songs and was targeted by campaigners last year when he labelled homosexual singers Lance Bass, Adam Lambert and Clay Aiken "f**gots" in his track "Elevator".
However, the star insists his outlook is "more mature" than in previous years - joking that if same-sex couples wish to marry, they have every right to be as "miserable" as their 'straight' counter-parts.
He tells the New York Times, "I think if two people love each other, then what the hell? I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want. It's the new tolerant me! My overall look on things is a lot more mature than it used to be."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift