A.J. Cook Thanks Fans for Support After 'Criminal Minds' Axing
Fans of hit U.S. TV show "Criminal Minds" have launched an online campaign to have castmember A.J. Cook reinstated after network bosses decided not to renew her contract for another season.
The actress has reportedly been axed from the crime drama after five years, with a source telling TVGuide.com she has been dropped for "creative reasons". But devotees are not happy about her exit and more than 12,000 fans have signed a petition calling for executives at CBS to reverse the decision.
Cook has now thanked fans for their devotion with a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Your kind words and support have made me feel wanted and loved!"
Cook's castmate Paget Brewster has also addressed the controversy. In a post on her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "'Creative reasons' has been an executive bulls**t excuse for DECADES. It IS financial. AJ is a dreamboat. And yes, I am hurt, too."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?