A.J. Cook Thanks Fans for Support After 'Criminal Minds' Axing
Fans of hit U.S. TV show "Criminal Minds" have launched an online campaign to have castmember A.J. Cook reinstated after network bosses decided not to renew her contract for another season.
The actress has reportedly been axed from the crime drama after five years, with a source telling TVGuide.com she has been dropped for "creative reasons". But devotees are not happy about her exit and more than 12,000 fans have signed a petition calling for executives at CBS to reverse the decision.
Cook has now thanked fans for their devotion with a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Your kind words and support have made me feel wanted and loved!"
Cook's castmate Paget Brewster has also addressed the controversy. In a post on her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "'Creative reasons' has been an executive bulls**t excuse for DECADES. It IS financial. AJ is a dreamboat. And yes, I am hurt, too."
More Criminal Minds News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her