A.J. Cook Thanks Fans for Support After 'Criminal Minds' Axing
Fans of hit U.S. TV show "Criminal Minds" have launched an online campaign to have castmember A.J. Cook reinstated after network bosses decided not to renew her contract for another season.
The actress has reportedly been axed from the crime drama after five years, with a source telling TVGuide.com she has been dropped for "creative reasons". But devotees are not happy about her exit and more than 12,000 fans have signed a petition calling for executives at CBS to reverse the decision.
Cook has now thanked fans for their devotion with a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Your kind words and support have made me feel wanted and loved!"
Cook's castmate Paget Brewster has also addressed the controversy. In a post on her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "'Creative reasons' has been an executive bulls**t excuse for DECADES. It IS financial. AJ is a dreamboat. And yes, I am hurt, too."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'