A.J. Cook Thanks Fans for Support After 'Criminal Minds' Axing
Fans of hit U.S. TV show "Criminal Minds" have launched an online campaign to have castmember A.J. Cook reinstated after network bosses decided not to renew her contract for another season.
The actress has reportedly been axed from the crime drama after five years, with a source telling TVGuide.com she has been dropped for "creative reasons". But devotees are not happy about her exit and more than 12,000 fans have signed a petition calling for executives at CBS to reverse the decision.
Cook has now thanked fans for their devotion with a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Your kind words and support have made me feel wanted and loved!"
Cook's castmate Paget Brewster has also addressed the controversy. In a post on her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "'Creative reasons' has been an executive bulls**t excuse for DECADES. It IS financial. AJ is a dreamboat. And yes, I am hurt, too."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent