Jennifer Lopez and Tom Cruise NOT Coming to 'DWTS'
Jennifer Lopez has laughed off rumors she and Tom Cruise are set to join "Dancing with the Stars" next year - insisting they are both too "busy" to take part. The TV competition came to an end last month, with The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger lifting the trophy, and rumors about who will appear in the next season have already begun.
Producers are said to be courting several big names to join the line-up, and Lopez and Cruise are the latest stars to have been linked to the show following their dance skit together at the recent MTV Movie Awards.
But Lopez is adamant they will both be too tied up next year to contemplate a stint in the TV contest. She tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "I think we're both kind of busy to go on Dancing with the Stars. He's (got), I'm sure, 25 movies lined up, and I'm planning a tour for next year, so I don't know."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars