Jennifer Lopez and Tom Cruise NOT Coming to 'DWTS'
Jennifer Lopez has laughed off rumors she and Tom Cruise are set to join "Dancing with the Stars" next year - insisting they are both too "busy" to take part. The TV competition came to an end last month, with The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger lifting the trophy, and rumors about who will appear in the next season have already begun.
Producers are said to be courting several big names to join the line-up, and Lopez and Cruise are the latest stars to have been linked to the show following their dance skit together at the recent MTV Movie Awards.
But Lopez is adamant they will both be too tied up next year to contemplate a stint in the TV contest. She tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "I think we're both kind of busy to go on Dancing with the Stars. He's (got), I'm sure, 25 movies lined up, and I'm planning a tour for next year, so I don't know."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius