N.E.R.D Surprise Fans With Lupe Fiasco Performance
Hip-hop trio N.E.R.D sent fans into a frenzy on Wednesday night, June 16 when they brought surprise guest Lupe Fiasco onstage with them at a free show in New York. The hitmakers, fronted by Pharrell Williams, performed at the fabled Brooklyn Bowl and treated devotees to a slew of hits, including "She Wants To Move", "Spaz", "Lapdance", "Sooner or Later" and their new track "Hot-N-Fun".
But the audience went into overdrive when they introduced Fiasco for a performance of "Everyone Nose (All the Girls Standing in the Line for the Bathroom)." The Superstar rapper hung out on stage with Williams, Shay and Chad Hugo as they jammed with their band, before returning for an encore with Rock Star.
On anther news, N.E.R.D recently filmed "Hot & Fun" music video which features Nelly Furtado. The clip is set to appear in their upcoming album "Nothing".
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake