N.E.R.D Surprise Fans With Lupe Fiasco Performance
Hip-hop trio N.E.R.D sent fans into a frenzy on Wednesday night, June 16 when they brought surprise guest Lupe Fiasco onstage with them at a free show in New York. The hitmakers, fronted by Pharrell Williams, performed at the fabled Brooklyn Bowl and treated devotees to a slew of hits, including "She Wants To Move", "Spaz", "Lapdance", "Sooner or Later" and their new track "Hot-N-Fun".
But the audience went into overdrive when they introduced Fiasco for a performance of "Everyone Nose (All the Girls Standing in the Line for the Bathroom)." The Superstar rapper hung out on stage with Williams, Shay and Chad Hugo as they jammed with their band, before returning for an encore with Rock Star.
On anther news, N.E.R.D recently filmed "Hot & Fun" music video which features Nelly Furtado. The clip is set to appear in their upcoming album "Nothing".
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'