N.E.R.D Surprise Fans With Lupe Fiasco Performance
Hip-hop trio N.E.R.D sent fans into a frenzy on Wednesday night, June 16 when they brought surprise guest Lupe Fiasco onstage with them at a free show in New York. The hitmakers, fronted by Pharrell Williams, performed at the fabled Brooklyn Bowl and treated devotees to a slew of hits, including "She Wants To Move", "Spaz", "Lapdance", "Sooner or Later" and their new track "Hot-N-Fun".
But the audience went into overdrive when they introduced Fiasco for a performance of "Everyone Nose (All the Girls Standing in the Line for the Bathroom)." The Superstar rapper hung out on stage with Williams, Shay and Chad Hugo as they jammed with their band, before returning for an encore with Rock Star.
On anther news, N.E.R.D recently filmed "Hot & Fun" music video which features Nelly Furtado. The clip is set to appear in their upcoming album "Nothing".
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell