N.E.R.D Surprise Fans With Lupe Fiasco Performance
Hip-hop trio N.E.R.D sent fans into a frenzy on Wednesday night, June 16 when they brought surprise guest Lupe Fiasco onstage with them at a free show in New York. The hitmakers, fronted by Pharrell Williams, performed at the fabled Brooklyn Bowl and treated devotees to a slew of hits, including "She Wants To Move", "Spaz", "Lapdance", "Sooner or Later" and their new track "Hot-N-Fun".
But the audience went into overdrive when they introduced Fiasco for a performance of "Everyone Nose (All the Girls Standing in the Line for the Bathroom)." The Superstar rapper hung out on stage with Williams, Shay and Chad Hugo as they jammed with their band, before returning for an encore with Rock Star.
On anther news, N.E.R.D recently filmed "Hot & Fun" music video which features Nelly Furtado. The clip is set to appear in their upcoming album "Nothing".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics