N.E.R.D Surprise Fans With Lupe Fiasco Performance
Hip-hop trio N.E.R.D sent fans into a frenzy on Wednesday night, June 16 when they brought surprise guest Lupe Fiasco onstage with them at a free show in New York. The hitmakers, fronted by Pharrell Williams, performed at the fabled Brooklyn Bowl and treated devotees to a slew of hits, including "She Wants To Move", "Spaz", "Lapdance", "Sooner or Later" and their new track "Hot-N-Fun".
But the audience went into overdrive when they introduced Fiasco for a performance of "Everyone Nose (All the Girls Standing in the Line for the Bathroom)." The Superstar rapper hung out on stage with Williams, Shay and Chad Hugo as they jammed with their band, before returning for an encore with Rock Star.
On anther news, N.E.R.D recently filmed "Hot & Fun" music video which features Nelly Furtado. The clip is set to appear in their upcoming album "Nothing".
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame