Leona Lewis Surprises Fans With Matthew Morrison Duet
Leona Lewis stunned fans at her London show on Wednesday night, June 16 by welcoming "Glee" star Matthew Morrison onstage for a duet. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker and Morrison enjoyed a night out in the U.K. capital earlier this week, and they cemented their new-found friendship by teaming up at Lewis' O2 Arena gig.
The pair sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to rapturous applause from fans - a song which Lewis branded "very special to both of us". The singer performed the track on hit talent show "The X Factor", which she won in 2006, while Morrison sang the track in the season finale of "Glee".
Morrison told Lewis before their duet, "You look very beautiful tonight", before telling the crowd "I have to say, London girls in general look beautiful."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift