Leona Lewis Surprises Fans With Matthew Morrison Duet
Leona Lewis stunned fans at her London show on Wednesday night, June 16 by welcoming "Glee" star Matthew Morrison onstage for a duet. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker and Morrison enjoyed a night out in the U.K. capital earlier this week, and they cemented their new-found friendship by teaming up at Lewis' O2 Arena gig.
The pair sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to rapturous applause from fans - a song which Lewis branded "very special to both of us". The singer performed the track on hit talent show "The X Factor", which she won in 2006, while Morrison sang the track in the season finale of "Glee".
Morrison told Lewis before their duet, "You look very beautiful tonight", before telling the crowd "I have to say, London girls in general look beautiful."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'