Leona Lewis Surprises Fans With Matthew Morrison Duet
Leona Lewis stunned fans at her London show on Wednesday night, June 16 by welcoming "Glee" star Matthew Morrison onstage for a duet. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker and Morrison enjoyed a night out in the U.K. capital earlier this week, and they cemented their new-found friendship by teaming up at Lewis' O2 Arena gig.
The pair sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to rapturous applause from fans - a song which Lewis branded "very special to both of us". The singer performed the track on hit talent show "The X Factor", which she won in 2006, while Morrison sang the track in the season finale of "Glee".
Morrison told Lewis before their duet, "You look very beautiful tonight", before telling the crowd "I have to say, London girls in general look beautiful."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism