Leona Lewis Surprises Fans With Matthew Morrison Duet
Leona Lewis stunned fans at her London show on Wednesday night, June 16 by welcoming "Glee" star Matthew Morrison onstage for a duet. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker and Morrison enjoyed a night out in the U.K. capital earlier this week, and they cemented their new-found friendship by teaming up at Lewis' O2 Arena gig.
The pair sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to rapturous applause from fans - a song which Lewis branded "very special to both of us". The singer performed the track on hit talent show "The X Factor", which she won in 2006, while Morrison sang the track in the season finale of "Glee".
Morrison told Lewis before their duet, "You look very beautiful tonight", before telling the crowd "I have to say, London girls in general look beautiful."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season