Leona Lewis Surprises Fans With Matthew Morrison Duet
Leona Lewis stunned fans at her London show on Wednesday night, June 16 by welcoming "Glee" star Matthew Morrison onstage for a duet. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker and Morrison enjoyed a night out in the U.K. capital earlier this week, and they cemented their new-found friendship by teaming up at Lewis' O2 Arena gig.
The pair sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to rapturous applause from fans - a song which Lewis branded "very special to both of us". The singer performed the track on hit talent show "The X Factor", which she won in 2006, while Morrison sang the track in the season finale of "Glee".
Morrison told Lewis before their duet, "You look very beautiful tonight", before telling the crowd "I have to say, London girls in general look beautiful."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?