Megan Fox Feels Empowered With Tight Corset
Megan Fox defied movie bosses' advice on the set of "Jonah Hex" - she wore her corsets so tight, crew members were convinced she would pass out. The sexy star wore a super-tight body piece for the shoot, against producers' advice - and the actress admits it made her feel "empowered".
She tells Britain's The Sun, "They (bosses) never wanted to suck me in all the way because they were worried it was going to be too tight. They were concerned I was going to faint. But I always wanted it as tight as it would possibly go. I liked it - it was kind of empowering, to be truthful."
But Fox's costume had its limitations: "You can't eat in it because your stomach doesn't expand. You can't drink anything in it either. I made the mistake of having a mocha with cream on top. That was a really bad idea. It was really like a torture device... but I got used to it pretty fast."
More Megan Fox News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!