Paul McCartney's Daughter Gets Married Without Even Telling Him
Sir Paul McCartney's daughter Mary has married in secret at the same place The Beatles star wed her late mother Linda. The "Let It Be" hitmaker had no idea his eldest daughter was planning to marry writer and director Simon Aboud and only found out after the ceremony, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
Mary and her new-husband exchanged vows at London's Marylebone Register Office on Saturday, June 12, where the music legend married Linda in 1969, and just days before the star's 68th birthday on Friday, June 18.
Aboud confirmed the happy news in a post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "We got married on Saturday. Marylebone Registry, just us and the kids, the rings driven up the aisle to us by one of the boys on a remote control dune buggy. Lovely day. Love to all x."
Mary has two sons from a previous marriage, and a 22-month-old son with Aboud.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby