Paul McCartney's Daughter Gets Married Without Even Telling Him
Sir Paul McCartney's daughter Mary has married in secret at the same place The Beatles star wed her late mother Linda. The "Let It Be" hitmaker had no idea his eldest daughter was planning to marry writer and director Simon Aboud and only found out after the ceremony, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
Mary and her new-husband exchanged vows at London's Marylebone Register Office on Saturday, June 12, where the music legend married Linda in 1969, and just days before the star's 68th birthday on Friday, June 18.
Aboud confirmed the happy news in a post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "We got married on Saturday. Marylebone Registry, just us and the kids, the rings driven up the aisle to us by one of the boys on a remote control dune buggy. Lovely day. Love to all x."
Mary has two sons from a previous marriage, and a 22-month-old son with Aboud.
More Paul McCartney News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding