Paul McCartney's Daughter Gets Married Without Even Telling Him
Sir Paul McCartney's daughter Mary has married in secret at the same place The Beatles star wed her late mother Linda. The "Let It Be" hitmaker had no idea his eldest daughter was planning to marry writer and director Simon Aboud and only found out after the ceremony, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
Mary and her new-husband exchanged vows at London's Marylebone Register Office on Saturday, June 12, where the music legend married Linda in 1969, and just days before the star's 68th birthday on Friday, June 18.
Aboud confirmed the happy news in a post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "We got married on Saturday. Marylebone Registry, just us and the kids, the rings driven up the aisle to us by one of the boys on a remote control dune buggy. Lovely day. Love to all x."
Mary has two sons from a previous marriage, and a 22-month-old son with Aboud.
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch