Paul McCartney's Daughter Gets Married Without Even Telling Him
Sir Paul McCartney's daughter Mary has married in secret at the same place The Beatles star wed her late mother Linda. The "Let It Be" hitmaker had no idea his eldest daughter was planning to marry writer and director Simon Aboud and only found out after the ceremony, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
Mary and her new-husband exchanged vows at London's Marylebone Register Office on Saturday, June 12, where the music legend married Linda in 1969, and just days before the star's 68th birthday on Friday, June 18.
Aboud confirmed the happy news in a post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "We got married on Saturday. Marylebone Registry, just us and the kids, the rings driven up the aisle to us by one of the boys on a remote control dune buggy. Lovely day. Love to all x."
Mary has two sons from a previous marriage, and a 22-month-old son with Aboud.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says