John Travolta Cheered Australian Team With 'Grease' Song
John Travolta treated the Australian soccer team to a rendition of "Grease" hit "You're the One That I Want" in a bid to spur them on to World Cup victory last week. The actor jetted to South Africa to cheer on the Australian side before their opening game in the World Cup against Germany.
Travolta turned up at one of the squad's training sessions and was presented with a shirt featuring his name and the number 10 emblazoned on the back. In return, Travolta sang the soccer stars a tuneful rendition of the popular "Grease" track - but changed the the lyrics to, 'You better shape up, cos I need a team'.
Travolta's efforts didn't help, however - the Aussies were beaten 4-0 by Germany on Sunday, June 13.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie