John Travolta Cheered Australian Team With 'Grease' Song
John Travolta treated the Australian soccer team to a rendition of "Grease" hit "You're the One That I Want" in a bid to spur them on to World Cup victory last week. The actor jetted to South Africa to cheer on the Australian side before their opening game in the World Cup against Germany.
Travolta turned up at one of the squad's training sessions and was presented with a shirt featuring his name and the number 10 emblazoned on the back. In return, Travolta sang the soccer stars a tuneful rendition of the popular "Grease" track - but changed the the lyrics to, 'You better shape up, cos I need a team'.
Travolta's efforts didn't help, however - the Aussies were beaten 4-0 by Germany on Sunday, June 13.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors