John Travolta Cheered Australian Team With 'Grease' Song
John Travolta treated the Australian soccer team to a rendition of "Grease" hit "You're the One That I Want" in a bid to spur them on to World Cup victory last week. The actor jetted to South Africa to cheer on the Australian side before their opening game in the World Cup against Germany.
Travolta turned up at one of the squad's training sessions and was presented with a shirt featuring his name and the number 10 emblazoned on the back. In return, Travolta sang the soccer stars a tuneful rendition of the popular "Grease" track - but changed the the lyrics to, 'You better shape up, cos I need a team'.
Travolta's efforts didn't help, however - the Aussies were beaten 4-0 by Germany on Sunday, June 13.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App