'Harry Potter' Star Rupert Grint Treasures Small Movies
Rupert Grint enjoys the "pressure" of working on low-budget films after starring in the "Harry Potter" franchise - because every shot "means a lot more". The British actor made his name playing Ron Weasley in the blockbuster wizard movies, but has branched out with roles in smaller films, including "Driving Lessons" and "Cherrybomb".
Grint admits the independent movie experience is completely different to his Potter days - but he enjoys the intensity of the shoots. He tells Reuters, "I'm kind of just looking ahead now because Potter is coming to an end and it's just trying to keep going really."
"A much smaller budget sort of changes the whole kind of experience because every shot means a lot more. You don't have the benefit of having a hundred takes, you have to get it right quite a lot sooner. So yeah, I quite enjoy that pressure."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic