'Harry Potter' Star Rupert Grint Treasures Small Movies
Rupert Grint enjoys the "pressure" of working on low-budget films after starring in the "Harry Potter" franchise - because every shot "means a lot more". The British actor made his name playing Ron Weasley in the blockbuster wizard movies, but has branched out with roles in smaller films, including "Driving Lessons" and "Cherrybomb".
Grint admits the independent movie experience is completely different to his Potter days - but he enjoys the intensity of the shoots. He tells Reuters, "I'm kind of just looking ahead now because Potter is coming to an end and it's just trying to keep going really."
"A much smaller budget sort of changes the whole kind of experience because every shot means a lot more. You don't have the benefit of having a hundred takes, you have to get it right quite a lot sooner. So yeah, I quite enjoy that pressure."
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake