'Harry Potter' Star Rupert Grint Treasures Small Movies
Rupert Grint enjoys the "pressure" of working on low-budget films after starring in the "Harry Potter" franchise - because every shot "means a lot more". The British actor made his name playing Ron Weasley in the blockbuster wizard movies, but has branched out with roles in smaller films, including "Driving Lessons" and "Cherrybomb".
Grint admits the independent movie experience is completely different to his Potter days - but he enjoys the intensity of the shoots. He tells Reuters, "I'm kind of just looking ahead now because Potter is coming to an end and it's just trying to keep going really."
"A much smaller budget sort of changes the whole kind of experience because every shot means a lot more. You don't have the benefit of having a hundred takes, you have to get it right quite a lot sooner. So yeah, I quite enjoy that pressure."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift