'Harry Potter' Star Rupert Grint Treasures Small Movies
Rupert Grint enjoys the "pressure" of working on low-budget films after starring in the "Harry Potter" franchise - because every shot "means a lot more". The British actor made his name playing Ron Weasley in the blockbuster wizard movies, but has branched out with roles in smaller films, including "Driving Lessons" and "Cherrybomb".
Grint admits the independent movie experience is completely different to his Potter days - but he enjoys the intensity of the shoots. He tells Reuters, "I'm kind of just looking ahead now because Potter is coming to an end and it's just trying to keep going really."
"A much smaller budget sort of changes the whole kind of experience because every shot means a lot more. You don't have the benefit of having a hundred takes, you have to get it right quite a lot sooner. So yeah, I quite enjoy that pressure."
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill