'Harry Potter' Star Rupert Grint Treasures Small Movies
Rupert Grint enjoys the "pressure" of working on low-budget films after starring in the "Harry Potter" franchise - because every shot "means a lot more". The British actor made his name playing Ron Weasley in the blockbuster wizard movies, but has branched out with roles in smaller films, including "Driving Lessons" and "Cherrybomb".
Grint admits the independent movie experience is completely different to his Potter days - but he enjoys the intensity of the shoots. He tells Reuters, "I'm kind of just looking ahead now because Potter is coming to an end and it's just trying to keep going really."
"A much smaller budget sort of changes the whole kind of experience because every shot means a lot more. You don't have the benefit of having a hundred takes, you have to get it right quite a lot sooner. So yeah, I quite enjoy that pressure."
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'