Kyra Sedgwick Forbids Her Kids to Follow Her
Kyra Sedgwick is determined to keep her kids out of showbusiness, because she doesn't want them to follow in their parents' footsteps and become insecure adults. "The Closer" star admits she worries about Travis, 20, and Sosie, 18, growing up in the spotlight - and she hopes they will choose another career.
The actress, who is married to "Footloose" star Kevin Bacon, tells More magazine, "I don't want my kid(s) to have all the rejection and pain and insecurity of this crazy business." And Sedgwick admits she's had to sacrifice her own family for the sake of her career, while she credits Bacon with keeping the unit together: "Kevin has to share me with more of the world now than he signed up for."
"He did sign up for an actress, but my life has become bigger, and I've become more independent; I'm away six months a year, and he's been home a lot with the kids. I go to work, and sometimes, at the end of the day, I'm too tired to have a really long conversation."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video