Kyra Sedgwick Forbids Her Kids to Follow Her
Kyra Sedgwick is determined to keep her kids out of showbusiness, because she doesn't want them to follow in their parents' footsteps and become insecure adults. "The Closer" star admits she worries about Travis, 20, and Sosie, 18, growing up in the spotlight - and she hopes they will choose another career.
The actress, who is married to "Footloose" star Kevin Bacon, tells More magazine, "I don't want my kid(s) to have all the rejection and pain and insecurity of this crazy business." And Sedgwick admits she's had to sacrifice her own family for the sake of her career, while she credits Bacon with keeping the unit together: "Kevin has to share me with more of the world now than he signed up for."
"He did sign up for an actress, but my life has become bigger, and I've become more independent; I'm away six months a year, and he's been home a lot with the kids. I go to work, and sometimes, at the end of the day, I'm too tired to have a really long conversation."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding