Kyra Sedgwick Forbids Her Kids to Follow Her
Kyra Sedgwick is determined to keep her kids out of showbusiness, because she doesn't want them to follow in their parents' footsteps and become insecure adults. "The Closer" star admits she worries about Travis, 20, and Sosie, 18, growing up in the spotlight - and she hopes they will choose another career.
The actress, who is married to "Footloose" star Kevin Bacon, tells More magazine, "I don't want my kid(s) to have all the rejection and pain and insecurity of this crazy business." And Sedgwick admits she's had to sacrifice her own family for the sake of her career, while she credits Bacon with keeping the unit together: "Kevin has to share me with more of the world now than he signed up for."
"He did sign up for an actress, but my life has become bigger, and I've become more independent; I'm away six months a year, and he's been home a lot with the kids. I go to work, and sometimes, at the end of the day, I'm too tired to have a really long conversation."
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online