Kyra Sedgwick Forbids Her Kids to Follow Her
Kyra Sedgwick is determined to keep her kids out of showbusiness, because she doesn't want them to follow in their parents' footsteps and become insecure adults. "The Closer" star admits she worries about Travis, 20, and Sosie, 18, growing up in the spotlight - and she hopes they will choose another career.
The actress, who is married to "Footloose" star Kevin Bacon, tells More magazine, "I don't want my kid(s) to have all the rejection and pain and insecurity of this crazy business." And Sedgwick admits she's had to sacrifice her own family for the sake of her career, while she credits Bacon with keeping the unit together: "Kevin has to share me with more of the world now than he signed up for."
"He did sign up for an actress, but my life has become bigger, and I've become more independent; I'm away six months a year, and he's been home a lot with the kids. I go to work, and sometimes, at the end of the day, I'm too tired to have a really long conversation."
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement