Kyra Sedgwick Forbids Her Kids to Follow Her
Kyra Sedgwick is determined to keep her kids out of showbusiness, because she doesn't want them to follow in their parents' footsteps and become insecure adults. "The Closer" star admits she worries about Travis, 20, and Sosie, 18, growing up in the spotlight - and she hopes they will choose another career.
The actress, who is married to "Footloose" star Kevin Bacon, tells More magazine, "I don't want my kid(s) to have all the rejection and pain and insecurity of this crazy business." And Sedgwick admits she's had to sacrifice her own family for the sake of her career, while she credits Bacon with keeping the unit together: "Kevin has to share me with more of the world now than he signed up for."
"He did sign up for an actress, but my life has become bigger, and I've become more independent; I'm away six months a year, and he's been home a lot with the kids. I go to work, and sometimes, at the end of the day, I'm too tired to have a really long conversation."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal