Rocker Vinnie Paul Has Written New Cookbook
Former Pantera and Damageplan rocker Vinnie Paul has written a new cookbook. The heavy metal drummer will share his favorite recipes with fans in "Drumming Up an Appetite With Vinnie Paul". The proud Texan boasts the book will be packed with tips and advice about how to perfect simple dishes from his home state.
He says, "I love cooking fajitas and it's not a difficult thing to do, but a lot of people burn the chicken." And he'll even reveal all about his favorite dish. He tells LimeWire Music Blog, "I take fresh jalapenos (peppers), put cream cheese on them, maybe a little fajita seasoning, cheddar cheese on top and the key ingredient, which I learned in Australia, is barbecue sauce."
"Don't put hot sauce on it, just a little barbecue sauce on them. Put them on the grill." Paul was encouraged to do more with his culinary skills by friends who regularly attend his parties.
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit