Rocker Vinnie Paul Has Written New Cookbook
Former Pantera and Damageplan rocker Vinnie Paul has written a new cookbook. The heavy metal drummer will share his favorite recipes with fans in "Drumming Up an Appetite With Vinnie Paul". The proud Texan boasts the book will be packed with tips and advice about how to perfect simple dishes from his home state.
He says, "I love cooking fajitas and it's not a difficult thing to do, but a lot of people burn the chicken." And he'll even reveal all about his favorite dish. He tells LimeWire Music Blog, "I take fresh jalapenos (peppers), put cream cheese on them, maybe a little fajita seasoning, cheddar cheese on top and the key ingredient, which I learned in Australia, is barbecue sauce."
"Don't put hot sauce on it, just a little barbecue sauce on them. Put them on the grill." Paul was encouraged to do more with his culinary skills by friends who regularly attend his parties.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked