Rocker Vinnie Paul Has Written New Cookbook
Former Pantera and Damageplan rocker Vinnie Paul has written a new cookbook. The heavy metal drummer will share his favorite recipes with fans in "Drumming Up an Appetite With Vinnie Paul". The proud Texan boasts the book will be packed with tips and advice about how to perfect simple dishes from his home state.
He says, "I love cooking fajitas and it's not a difficult thing to do, but a lot of people burn the chicken." And he'll even reveal all about his favorite dish. He tells LimeWire Music Blog, "I take fresh jalapenos (peppers), put cream cheese on them, maybe a little fajita seasoning, cheddar cheese on top and the key ingredient, which I learned in Australia, is barbecue sauce."
"Don't put hot sauce on it, just a little barbecue sauce on them. Put them on the grill." Paul was encouraged to do more with his culinary skills by friends who regularly attend his parties.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound