Rocker Vinnie Paul Has Written New Cookbook
Former Pantera and Damageplan rocker Vinnie Paul has written a new cookbook. The heavy metal drummer will share his favorite recipes with fans in "Drumming Up an Appetite With Vinnie Paul". The proud Texan boasts the book will be packed with tips and advice about how to perfect simple dishes from his home state.
He says, "I love cooking fajitas and it's not a difficult thing to do, but a lot of people burn the chicken." And he'll even reveal all about his favorite dish. He tells LimeWire Music Blog, "I take fresh jalapenos (peppers), put cream cheese on them, maybe a little fajita seasoning, cheddar cheese on top and the key ingredient, which I learned in Australia, is barbecue sauce."
"Don't put hot sauce on it, just a little barbecue sauce on them. Put them on the grill." Paul was encouraged to do more with his culinary skills by friends who regularly attend his parties.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs