Franz Ferdinand, Romeo Stoddart and More to Appear on Edwyn Collins' Comeback Album
Franz Ferdinand stars Alex Kapranos and Nick McCarthy, The Magic Numbers' frontman Romeo Stoddart and Johnny Marr are among the stars who will appear on Scottish singer/songwriter Edwyn Collins' first full-length album since suffering a stroke in 2005.
The former Orange Juice star's Losing Sleep is set for release later this year. Collins was struck down by two cerebral hemorrhages, and was left with an inability to speak or understand language. The "Rip It Up" singer has made steady progress since his health emergency.
Edwyn Collins' website also revealed that his new album was recorded at his own West Heath Studios in London together with long-term collaborator Sebastian Lewsley. It sees Collins working with the "widest array of musical talent he's ever been blessed with."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7