Franz Ferdinand, Romeo Stoddart and More to Appear on Edwyn Collins' Comeback Album
Franz Ferdinand stars Alex Kapranos and Nick McCarthy, The Magic Numbers' frontman Romeo Stoddart and Johnny Marr are among the stars who will appear on Scottish singer/songwriter Edwyn Collins' first full-length album since suffering a stroke in 2005.
The former Orange Juice star's Losing Sleep is set for release later this year. Collins was struck down by two cerebral hemorrhages, and was left with an inability to speak or understand language. The "Rip It Up" singer has made steady progress since his health emergency.
Edwyn Collins' website also revealed that his new album was recorded at his own West Heath Studios in London together with long-term collaborator Sebastian Lewsley. It sees Collins working with the "widest array of musical talent he's ever been blessed with."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama