Franz Ferdinand, Romeo Stoddart and More to Appear on Edwyn Collins' Comeback Album
Franz Ferdinand stars Alex Kapranos and Nick McCarthy, The Magic Numbers' frontman Romeo Stoddart and Johnny Marr are among the stars who will appear on Scottish singer/songwriter Edwyn Collins' first full-length album since suffering a stroke in 2005.
The former Orange Juice star's Losing Sleep is set for release later this year. Collins was struck down by two cerebral hemorrhages, and was left with an inability to speak or understand language. The "Rip It Up" singer has made steady progress since his health emergency.
Edwyn Collins' website also revealed that his new album was recorded at his own West Heath Studios in London together with long-term collaborator Sebastian Lewsley. It sees Collins working with the "widest array of musical talent he's ever been blessed with."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video