Franz Ferdinand, Romeo Stoddart and More to Appear on Edwyn Collins' Comeback Album
Franz Ferdinand stars Alex Kapranos and Nick McCarthy, The Magic Numbers' frontman Romeo Stoddart and Johnny Marr are among the stars who will appear on Scottish singer/songwriter Edwyn Collins' first full-length album since suffering a stroke in 2005.
The former Orange Juice star's Losing Sleep is set for release later this year. Collins was struck down by two cerebral hemorrhages, and was left with an inability to speak or understand language. The "Rip It Up" singer has made steady progress since his health emergency.
Edwyn Collins' website also revealed that his new album was recorded at his own West Heath Studios in London together with long-term collaborator Sebastian Lewsley. It sees Collins working with the "widest array of musical talent he's ever been blessed with."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones