Robert Pattinson Still Thrilled He Got Chance to Contribute Music in 'Twilight'
Robert Pattinson is convinced the success of "Twilight" took everyone by surprise because he was allowed to contribute to the film's soundtrack. The brooding Brit recorded the songs "Never Think" and "Let Me Sign" for the film's score, and admits he's still thrilled he got the chance to show off his musical talents.
But he's sure that if producers and director Catherine Hardwicke had known how big a film the vampire love story would become, they'd have reached out to the world's top bands straightaway. He says, "It was nice to be involved in the first soundtrack. I just saw 'Twilight' on TV for the first time a few days ago and when my songs came on I thought, 'That's so bizarre that I actually had those songs in the movie'."
"I'm kind of amazed that Catherine did it. But it really shows that nobody thought it was going to be so massive. I didn't think anybody was going to buy the soundtrack." And Pattinson admits that catching his tunes in" Twilight" on TV has given him the hunger to record more songs for the film franchise. He adds, "Maybe I will do more songs (for the soundtrack)."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media