Robert Pattinson Still Thrilled He Got Chance to Contribute Music in 'Twilight'
Robert Pattinson is convinced the success of "Twilight" took everyone by surprise because he was allowed to contribute to the film's soundtrack. The brooding Brit recorded the songs "Never Think" and "Let Me Sign" for the film's score, and admits he's still thrilled he got the chance to show off his musical talents.
But he's sure that if producers and director Catherine Hardwicke had known how big a film the vampire love story would become, they'd have reached out to the world's top bands straightaway. He says, "It was nice to be involved in the first soundtrack. I just saw 'Twilight' on TV for the first time a few days ago and when my songs came on I thought, 'That's so bizarre that I actually had those songs in the movie'."
"I'm kind of amazed that Catherine did it. But it really shows that nobody thought it was going to be so massive. I didn't think anybody was going to buy the soundtrack." And Pattinson admits that catching his tunes in" Twilight" on TV has given him the hunger to record more songs for the film franchise. He adds, "Maybe I will do more songs (for the soundtrack)."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?