Robert Pattinson Still Thrilled He Got Chance to Contribute Music in 'Twilight'
Robert Pattinson is convinced the success of "Twilight" took everyone by surprise because he was allowed to contribute to the film's soundtrack. The brooding Brit recorded the songs "Never Think" and "Let Me Sign" for the film's score, and admits he's still thrilled he got the chance to show off his musical talents.
But he's sure that if producers and director Catherine Hardwicke had known how big a film the vampire love story would become, they'd have reached out to the world's top bands straightaway. He says, "It was nice to be involved in the first soundtrack. I just saw 'Twilight' on TV for the first time a few days ago and when my songs came on I thought, 'That's so bizarre that I actually had those songs in the movie'."
"I'm kind of amazed that Catherine did it. But it really shows that nobody thought it was going to be so massive. I didn't think anybody was going to buy the soundtrack." And Pattinson admits that catching his tunes in" Twilight" on TV has given him the hunger to record more songs for the film franchise. He adds, "Maybe I will do more songs (for the soundtrack)."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences