Tim Allen Felt Intimidated When Directing Sigourney Weaver
Funnyman Tim Allen was nervous ahead of his directorial debut "Crazy on the Outside" because he was intimidated about ordering around Sigourney Weaver on the film set. The comedian recruited Weaver for the crime drama, but kept imagining her as tough "Aliens" character Ellen Ripley.
He says, "She's big, she's tall, she's scary. She's Ripley for crying out loud! She stabs aliens!" And Allen admits he's embarrassed looking back at his attempts to prove his directorial skills, comparing himself to a young girl, saying "My voice (would) get in that (high octave), 'Um, you know, it would be great if... I don't know why I'm talking like a little girl'."
On his first time to helm a film, Tim Allen previously said that Kevin Costner has helped him. He shared, "I've got a lot on the line here. I financed this thing - private financing. I used Kevin Costner's model. He helped me through this - on how to direct it, how to put it out."
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?