Tim Allen Felt Intimidated When Directing Sigourney Weaver
Funnyman Tim Allen was nervous ahead of his directorial debut "Crazy on the Outside" because he was intimidated about ordering around Sigourney Weaver on the film set. The comedian recruited Weaver for the crime drama, but kept imagining her as tough "Aliens" character Ellen Ripley.
He says, "She's big, she's tall, she's scary. She's Ripley for crying out loud! She stabs aliens!" And Allen admits he's embarrassed looking back at his attempts to prove his directorial skills, comparing himself to a young girl, saying "My voice (would) get in that (high octave), 'Um, you know, it would be great if... I don't know why I'm talking like a little girl'."
On his first time to helm a film, Tim Allen previously said that Kevin Costner has helped him. He shared, "I've got a lot on the line here. I financed this thing - private financing. I used Kevin Costner's model. He helped me through this - on how to direct it, how to put it out."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera