Ozzy Osbourne Plans Fan-Only Show in Hollywood
Ozzy Osbourne will play one of his most intimate shows to a handful of lucky fans on Sunday night, June 20 as part of the promotional campaign behind his new album "Scream". The fan-only show will take place at Hollywood's House of Blues following a record signing event at the fabled Amoeba Music store.
The first 600 fans in line at the signing will land a free ticket to the show. Osbourne's new album will be released next week on June 22.
"Scream" was previously titled "Soul Sucka" but Ozzy Osbourne decided to change the name after receiving negative comments. "Let Me Hear You Scream", which is enlisted as one of the songs from the album, has been debuted on April 14 on TV series "CSI: NY".
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms