Ozzy Osbourne Plans Fan-Only Show in Hollywood
Ozzy Osbourne will play one of his most intimate shows to a handful of lucky fans on Sunday night, June 20 as part of the promotional campaign behind his new album "Scream". The fan-only show will take place at Hollywood's House of Blues following a record signing event at the fabled Amoeba Music store.
The first 600 fans in line at the signing will land a free ticket to the show. Osbourne's new album will be released next week on June 22.
"Scream" was previously titled "Soul Sucka" but Ozzy Osbourne decided to change the name after receiving negative comments. "Let Me Hear You Scream", which is enlisted as one of the songs from the album, has been debuted on April 14 on TV series "CSI: NY".
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion