Ozzy Osbourne Plans Fan-Only Show in Hollywood
Ozzy Osbourne will play one of his most intimate shows to a handful of lucky fans on Sunday night, June 20 as part of the promotional campaign behind his new album "Scream". The fan-only show will take place at Hollywood's House of Blues following a record signing event at the fabled Amoeba Music store.
The first 600 fans in line at the signing will land a free ticket to the show. Osbourne's new album will be released next week on June 22.
"Scream" was previously titled "Soul Sucka" but Ozzy Osbourne decided to change the name after receiving negative comments. "Let Me Hear You Scream", which is enlisted as one of the songs from the album, has been debuted on April 14 on TV series "CSI: NY".
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris