Ozzy Osbourne Plans Fan-Only Show in Hollywood
Ozzy Osbourne will play one of his most intimate shows to a handful of lucky fans on Sunday night, June 20 as part of the promotional campaign behind his new album "Scream". The fan-only show will take place at Hollywood's House of Blues following a record signing event at the fabled Amoeba Music store.
The first 600 fans in line at the signing will land a free ticket to the show. Osbourne's new album will be released next week on June 22.
"Scream" was previously titled "Soul Sucka" but Ozzy Osbourne decided to change the name after receiving negative comments. "Let Me Hear You Scream", which is enlisted as one of the songs from the album, has been debuted on April 14 on TV series "CSI: NY".
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'
- Watch James Franco and Keegan Allen Get Steamy in First Trailer for 'King Cobra'