Ozzy Osbourne Plans Fan-Only Show in Hollywood
Ozzy Osbourne will play one of his most intimate shows to a handful of lucky fans on Sunday night, June 20 as part of the promotional campaign behind his new album "Scream". The fan-only show will take place at Hollywood's House of Blues following a record signing event at the fabled Amoeba Music store.
The first 600 fans in line at the signing will land a free ticket to the show. Osbourne's new album will be released next week on June 22.
"Scream" was previously titled "Soul Sucka" but Ozzy Osbourne decided to change the name after receiving negative comments. "Let Me Hear You Scream", which is enlisted as one of the songs from the album, has been debuted on April 14 on TV series "CSI: NY".
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart