Conrad Murray to Mourn Privately on Michael Jackson's Death Anniversary
Michael Jackson's physician Dr. Conrad Murray has chosen to stay away from the official celebrations surrounding the anniversary of his most famous patient's death next week on June 25 - because he doesn't want to cause the Jackson family any heartache. The doctor is accused of administering the anesthetic Propofol, which killed the King of Pop, and has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges.
He has been vilified by members of the Jackson family, who seem intent on doing what they can to ensure Murray is harshly punished when his court case begins following a preliminary hearing on August 23. And the doctor insists he won't be testing emotions by attending a memorial for friends, family members and fans at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California - where Jackson was laid to rest in 2009.
A source close to the medic tells X17Online.com, "He's going to be mourning privately. Dr. Murray has visited Michael numerous times at Forest Lawn, but he doesn't want to distract any attention away from the family's grieving process... especially on that day."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters