Conrad Murray to Mourn Privately on Michael Jackson's Death Anniversary
Michael Jackson's physician Dr. Conrad Murray has chosen to stay away from the official celebrations surrounding the anniversary of his most famous patient's death next week on June 25 - because he doesn't want to cause the Jackson family any heartache. The doctor is accused of administering the anesthetic Propofol, which killed the King of Pop, and has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges.
He has been vilified by members of the Jackson family, who seem intent on doing what they can to ensure Murray is harshly punished when his court case begins following a preliminary hearing on August 23. And the doctor insists he won't be testing emotions by attending a memorial for friends, family members and fans at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California - where Jackson was laid to rest in 2009.
A source close to the medic tells X17Online.com, "He's going to be mourning privately. Dr. Murray has visited Michael numerous times at Forest Lawn, but he doesn't want to distract any attention away from the family's grieving process... especially on that day."
More Michael Jackson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3