Conrad Murray to Mourn Privately on Michael Jackson's Death Anniversary
Michael Jackson's physician Dr. Conrad Murray has chosen to stay away from the official celebrations surrounding the anniversary of his most famous patient's death next week on June 25 - because he doesn't want to cause the Jackson family any heartache. The doctor is accused of administering the anesthetic Propofol, which killed the King of Pop, and has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges.
He has been vilified by members of the Jackson family, who seem intent on doing what they can to ensure Murray is harshly punished when his court case begins following a preliminary hearing on August 23. And the doctor insists he won't be testing emotions by attending a memorial for friends, family members and fans at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California - where Jackson was laid to rest in 2009.
A source close to the medic tells X17Online.com, "He's going to be mourning privately. Dr. Murray has visited Michael numerous times at Forest Lawn, but he doesn't want to distract any attention away from the family's grieving process... especially on that day."
More Michael Jackson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special