David Arquette Takes Sewing Lessons
Actor David Arquette is taking sewing lessons so he can make better clothes. The "Scream" star and rocker pal Ben Harper are the brains behind clothing line Propr and Arquette admits he's so committed to being the best designer he can be, he's taking classes to improve his skills.
He says, "It's a little worrying that I'm going into (fabric store) Jo-Ann and geeking out of fabrics and patterns." Arquette, who has crafted a series of medical scrubs as jeans for his clothing line, admits there's one thing holding him back from becoming a budding Calvin Klein: "I have big clumsy fingers."
And he isn't stopping at just designing and making Propr clothes - he has partnered up with the founder of photo agency Wire Image to take charge of the company's promotional shoots. A keen snapper himself, Arquette tells Nylon Guys magazine, "I called my old friend Jeff Vespa... and he offered to be my (photo) assistant."
"(Actor) Lukas Haas' younger twin brothers, Niki and Simon, modeled the summer line at my house in Malibu. They were naturals."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child