David Arquette Takes Sewing Lessons
Actor David Arquette is taking sewing lessons so he can make better clothes. The "Scream" star and rocker pal Ben Harper are the brains behind clothing line Propr and Arquette admits he's so committed to being the best designer he can be, he's taking classes to improve his skills.
He says, "It's a little worrying that I'm going into (fabric store) Jo-Ann and geeking out of fabrics and patterns." Arquette, who has crafted a series of medical scrubs as jeans for his clothing line, admits there's one thing holding him back from becoming a budding Calvin Klein: "I have big clumsy fingers."
And he isn't stopping at just designing and making Propr clothes - he has partnered up with the founder of photo agency Wire Image to take charge of the company's promotional shoots. A keen snapper himself, Arquette tells Nylon Guys magazine, "I called my old friend Jeff Vespa... and he offered to be my (photo) assistant."
"(Actor) Lukas Haas' younger twin brothers, Niki and Simon, modeled the summer line at my house in Malibu. They were naturals."
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!