Nicky Hilton Denies Engagement Rumor
Paris Hilton's sister Nicky Hilton has once again dismissed reports she is engaged to her longterm boyfriend, insisting the couple has no plans to wed in the near future. The socialite-turned-fashion designer has been dating TV producer David Katzenberg since 2006 and she was forced to deny rumors they were set to exchange vows in 2008.
But the claims refuse to go away and Hilton has now brushed off fresh reports suggesting the couple is preparing to walk down the aisle. She tells U.S. tabloid Star, "There are no wedding plans in the works."
Hilton was previously married to businessman Todd Andrew Meister, but their union was annulled in 2004, shortly after they tied the knot in a Las Vegas wedding.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat