Nicky Hilton Denies Engagement Rumor
Paris Hilton's sister Nicky Hilton has once again dismissed reports she is engaged to her longterm boyfriend, insisting the couple has no plans to wed in the near future. The socialite-turned-fashion designer has been dating TV producer David Katzenberg since 2006 and she was forced to deny rumors they were set to exchange vows in 2008.
But the claims refuse to go away and Hilton has now brushed off fresh reports suggesting the couple is preparing to walk down the aisle. She tells U.S. tabloid Star, "There are no wedding plans in the works."
Hilton was previously married to businessman Todd Andrew Meister, but their union was annulled in 2004, shortly after they tied the knot in a Las Vegas wedding.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier