Nicky Hilton Denies Engagement Rumor
Paris Hilton's sister Nicky Hilton has once again dismissed reports she is engaged to her longterm boyfriend, insisting the couple has no plans to wed in the near future. The socialite-turned-fashion designer has been dating TV producer David Katzenberg since 2006 and she was forced to deny rumors they were set to exchange vows in 2008.
But the claims refuse to go away and Hilton has now brushed off fresh reports suggesting the couple is preparing to walk down the aisle. She tells U.S. tabloid Star, "There are no wedding plans in the works."
Hilton was previously married to businessman Todd Andrew Meister, but their union was annulled in 2004, shortly after they tied the knot in a Las Vegas wedding.
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale