Nicky Hilton Denies Engagement Rumor
Paris Hilton's sister Nicky Hilton has once again dismissed reports she is engaged to her longterm boyfriend, insisting the couple has no plans to wed in the near future. The socialite-turned-fashion designer has been dating TV producer David Katzenberg since 2006 and she was forced to deny rumors they were set to exchange vows in 2008.
But the claims refuse to go away and Hilton has now brushed off fresh reports suggesting the couple is preparing to walk down the aisle. She tells U.S. tabloid Star, "There are no wedding plans in the works."
Hilton was previously married to businessman Todd Andrew Meister, but their union was annulled in 2004, shortly after they tied the knot in a Las Vegas wedding.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?