Nicky Hilton Denies Engagement Rumor
Paris Hilton's sister Nicky Hilton has once again dismissed reports she is engaged to her longterm boyfriend, insisting the couple has no plans to wed in the near future. The socialite-turned-fashion designer has been dating TV producer David Katzenberg since 2006 and she was forced to deny rumors they were set to exchange vows in 2008.
But the claims refuse to go away and Hilton has now brushed off fresh reports suggesting the couple is preparing to walk down the aisle. She tells U.S. tabloid Star, "There are no wedding plans in the works."
Hilton was previously married to businessman Todd Andrew Meister, but their union was annulled in 2004, shortly after they tied the knot in a Las Vegas wedding.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival