Wilmer Valderrama 'Troubled' by Lindsay Lohan's Behavior
Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama has voiced his concerns for the troubled actress after her latest legal problems stemming from a 2007 drink-driving arrest.
Two warrants for Lohan's arrest have been issued within the last month after she missed a mandatory court hearing in May and was suspected of violating the terms of her bail last week, when the alcohol monitoring ankle bracelet she was forced to wear began flashing at an MTV Movie Awards afterparty.
The latest warrant was subsequently recalled after her representative put down $20,000 towards her $200,000 bail. Lohan has disputed allegations she was sipping alcohol at the Los Angeles event, but her recent erratic behavior has actor Valderrama worried.
And the former "That '70s Show" star, who dated Lohan in 2003, hopes his ex will seek professional help for her personal issues. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "It troubles me. There's nothing anyone can say anymore. Someone has to want to get better."
Lohan is due back in court for a status hearing on July 6.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones