Wilmer Valderrama 'Troubled' by Lindsay Lohan's Behavior
Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama has voiced his concerns for the troubled actress after her latest legal problems stemming from a 2007 drink-driving arrest.
Two warrants for Lohan's arrest have been issued within the last month after she missed a mandatory court hearing in May and was suspected of violating the terms of her bail last week, when the alcohol monitoring ankle bracelet she was forced to wear began flashing at an MTV Movie Awards afterparty.
The latest warrant was subsequently recalled after her representative put down $20,000 towards her $200,000 bail. Lohan has disputed allegations she was sipping alcohol at the Los Angeles event, but her recent erratic behavior has actor Valderrama worried.
And the former "That '70s Show" star, who dated Lohan in 2003, hopes his ex will seek professional help for her personal issues. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "It troubles me. There's nothing anyone can say anymore. Someone has to want to get better."
Lohan is due back in court for a status hearing on July 6.
More Wilmer Valderrama News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift