Prince William NOT Having Baby With Fiancee Kate Middleton
A representative for British royal Prince William has shot down a U.S. tabloid report alleging his girlfriend Kate Middleton is secretly pregnant, dismissing the article as "a load of rubbish".
Star magazine editors have run a front page expose on the young couple, featuring the headline, "William's princess bride pregnant!" A source tells the publication, "William was up at his military base in North Wales when Kate called him. She was sobbing so hard, she could hardly get the words out. She told him that despite their precautions, she is pregnant."
The insider went on to claim that the unexpected baby news had sent palace officials into panic mode: "Behind the scenes, the royal circles are in absolute panic. They just don't know what they're going to do."
But a spokesperson for the Prince's official London residence, Clarence House, has denied the report, insisting it's "not at all true". The rep adds, "This is a load of rubbish."
The couple began dating in 2005 and split briefly in 2007 before rekindling their romance. They have been dogged by rumors of an engagement ever since, with U.S. tabloid The Globe claiming William and Middleton are set to elope - but the royal representative has also dismissed that allegation as "not true".
More Prince William News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018