Prince William NOT Having Baby With Fiancee Kate Middleton
A representative for British royal Prince William has shot down a U.S. tabloid report alleging his girlfriend Kate Middleton is secretly pregnant, dismissing the article as "a load of rubbish".
Star magazine editors have run a front page expose on the young couple, featuring the headline, "William's princess bride pregnant!" A source tells the publication, "William was up at his military base in North Wales when Kate called him. She was sobbing so hard, she could hardly get the words out. She told him that despite their precautions, she is pregnant."
The insider went on to claim that the unexpected baby news had sent palace officials into panic mode: "Behind the scenes, the royal circles are in absolute panic. They just don't know what they're going to do."
But a spokesperson for the Prince's official London residence, Clarence House, has denied the report, insisting it's "not at all true". The rep adds, "This is a load of rubbish."
The couple began dating in 2005 and split briefly in 2007 before rekindling their romance. They have been dogged by rumors of an engagement ever since, with U.S. tabloid The Globe claiming William and Middleton are set to elope - but the royal representative has also dismissed that allegation as "not true".
More Prince William News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans