Prince William NOT Having Baby With Fiancee Kate Middleton
A representative for British royal Prince William has shot down a U.S. tabloid report alleging his girlfriend Kate Middleton is secretly pregnant, dismissing the article as "a load of rubbish".
Star magazine editors have run a front page expose on the young couple, featuring the headline, "William's princess bride pregnant!" A source tells the publication, "William was up at his military base in North Wales when Kate called him. She was sobbing so hard, she could hardly get the words out. She told him that despite their precautions, she is pregnant."
The insider went on to claim that the unexpected baby news had sent palace officials into panic mode: "Behind the scenes, the royal circles are in absolute panic. They just don't know what they're going to do."
But a spokesperson for the Prince's official London residence, Clarence House, has denied the report, insisting it's "not at all true". The rep adds, "This is a load of rubbish."
The couple began dating in 2005 and split briefly in 2007 before rekindling their romance. They have been dogged by rumors of an engagement ever since, with U.S. tabloid The Globe claiming William and Middleton are set to elope - but the royal representative has also dismissed that allegation as "not true".
More Prince William News
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean