Prince William NOT Having Baby With Fiancee Kate Middleton
A representative for British royal Prince William has shot down a U.S. tabloid report alleging his girlfriend Kate Middleton is secretly pregnant, dismissing the article as "a load of rubbish".
Star magazine editors have run a front page expose on the young couple, featuring the headline, "William's princess bride pregnant!" A source tells the publication, "William was up at his military base in North Wales when Kate called him. She was sobbing so hard, she could hardly get the words out. She told him that despite their precautions, she is pregnant."
The insider went on to claim that the unexpected baby news had sent palace officials into panic mode: "Behind the scenes, the royal circles are in absolute panic. They just don't know what they're going to do."
But a spokesperson for the Prince's official London residence, Clarence House, has denied the report, insisting it's "not at all true". The rep adds, "This is a load of rubbish."
The couple began dating in 2005 and split briefly in 2007 before rekindling their romance. They have been dogged by rumors of an engagement ever since, with U.S. tabloid The Globe claiming William and Middleton are set to elope - but the royal representative has also dismissed that allegation as "not true".
More Prince William News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna