Keira Knightley Shares Lesbian Kiss With Carey Mulligan
Keira Knightley has filmed a saucy scene with Carey Mulligan for their new movie - the actresses lock lips for a same-sex kiss in "Never Let Me Go". The Oscar-nominated actresses have teamed up for a big screen adaptation of Kazuo Ishiguro's haunting novel, which tells the story of three friends at an English boarding school who share a tragic secret.
It has now been revealed the film's female stars get passionate in one particular scene, which sees them share a smooch. The film is released in the U.S. in October this year.
"Never Let Me Go" is directed by "One Hour Photo" helmer Mark Romanek. It follows three close friends - Ruth, Tommy, and Kathy - as they grow up together. Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan play Ruth and Kathy respectively, with Andrew Garfield portraying Tommy.
Raised in seemingly idyllic English boarding school where they got all they needed, the young adults now find that they have to come to terms with the strength of the love they feel for each other. In the meantime, they should prepare themselves for the haunting reality that awaits them.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'