Keira Knightley Shares Lesbian Kiss With Carey Mulligan
Keira Knightley has filmed a saucy scene with Carey Mulligan for their new movie - the actresses lock lips for a same-sex kiss in "Never Let Me Go". The Oscar-nominated actresses have teamed up for a big screen adaptation of Kazuo Ishiguro's haunting novel, which tells the story of three friends at an English boarding school who share a tragic secret.
It has now been revealed the film's female stars get passionate in one particular scene, which sees them share a smooch. The film is released in the U.S. in October this year.
"Never Let Me Go" is directed by "One Hour Photo" helmer Mark Romanek. It follows three close friends - Ruth, Tommy, and Kathy - as they grow up together. Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan play Ruth and Kathy respectively, with Andrew Garfield portraying Tommy.
Raised in seemingly idyllic English boarding school where they got all they needed, the young adults now find that they have to come to terms with the strength of the love they feel for each other. In the meantime, they should prepare themselves for the haunting reality that awaits them.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video