Keira Knightley Shares Lesbian Kiss With Carey Mulligan
Keira Knightley has filmed a saucy scene with Carey Mulligan for their new movie - the actresses lock lips for a same-sex kiss in "Never Let Me Go". The Oscar-nominated actresses have teamed up for a big screen adaptation of Kazuo Ishiguro's haunting novel, which tells the story of three friends at an English boarding school who share a tragic secret.
It has now been revealed the film's female stars get passionate in one particular scene, which sees them share a smooch. The film is released in the U.S. in October this year.
"Never Let Me Go" is directed by "One Hour Photo" helmer Mark Romanek. It follows three close friends - Ruth, Tommy, and Kathy - as they grow up together. Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan play Ruth and Kathy respectively, with Andrew Garfield portraying Tommy.
Raised in seemingly idyllic English boarding school where they got all they needed, the young adults now find that they have to come to terms with the strength of the love they feel for each other. In the meantime, they should prepare themselves for the haunting reality that awaits them.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed