Keira Knightley Shares Lesbian Kiss With Carey Mulligan
Keira Knightley has filmed a saucy scene with Carey Mulligan for their new movie - the actresses lock lips for a same-sex kiss in "Never Let Me Go". The Oscar-nominated actresses have teamed up for a big screen adaptation of Kazuo Ishiguro's haunting novel, which tells the story of three friends at an English boarding school who share a tragic secret.
It has now been revealed the film's female stars get passionate in one particular scene, which sees them share a smooch. The film is released in the U.S. in October this year.
"Never Let Me Go" is directed by "One Hour Photo" helmer Mark Romanek. It follows three close friends - Ruth, Tommy, and Kathy - as they grow up together. Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan play Ruth and Kathy respectively, with Andrew Garfield portraying Tommy.
Raised in seemingly idyllic English boarding school where they got all they needed, the young adults now find that they have to come to terms with the strength of the love they feel for each other. In the meantime, they should prepare themselves for the haunting reality that awaits them.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage