Keira Knightley Shares Lesbian Kiss With Carey Mulligan
Keira Knightley has filmed a saucy scene with Carey Mulligan for their new movie - the actresses lock lips for a same-sex kiss in "Never Let Me Go". The Oscar-nominated actresses have teamed up for a big screen adaptation of Kazuo Ishiguro's haunting novel, which tells the story of three friends at an English boarding school who share a tragic secret.
It has now been revealed the film's female stars get passionate in one particular scene, which sees them share a smooch. The film is released in the U.S. in October this year.
"Never Let Me Go" is directed by "One Hour Photo" helmer Mark Romanek. It follows three close friends - Ruth, Tommy, and Kathy - as they grow up together. Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan play Ruth and Kathy respectively, with Andrew Garfield portraying Tommy.
Raised in seemingly idyllic English boarding school where they got all they needed, the young adults now find that they have to come to terms with the strength of the love they feel for each other. In the meantime, they should prepare themselves for the haunting reality that awaits them.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two