Megan Fox Learned to Use Gun at Age Five
Megan Fox was well-prepared for her role as a gun-slinging femme fatale in new movie "Jonah Hex" - because her father taught her to shoot at the age of five. Fox stars in the upcoming comic book adaptation alongside Josh Brolin as the disfigured hero, and the actress was involved in a series of action-packed firefights on-set.
The 23 year old admits that although she is wary of handling weapons as an adult, she became adept with guns at a very early age. She tells MTV.com, "As a grown adult, I don't mess around with guns at all. I have a fear of them. But as a child, I grew up in the South. I grew up in Tennessee, and my dad, as a hobby, is a duck hunter."
"He used to go kill ducks and bring them home, and we would eat them for dinner... we would barbecue them. He taught me how to shoot a shotgun. When I was five and six years old, we went target shooting with shotguns."
"So I've handled a gun before - an enormous shotgun - when I was a little kid."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season