Megan Fox Learned to Use Gun at Age Five
Megan Fox was well-prepared for her role as a gun-slinging femme fatale in new movie "Jonah Hex" - because her father taught her to shoot at the age of five. Fox stars in the upcoming comic book adaptation alongside Josh Brolin as the disfigured hero, and the actress was involved in a series of action-packed firefights on-set.
The 23 year old admits that although she is wary of handling weapons as an adult, she became adept with guns at a very early age. She tells MTV.com, "As a grown adult, I don't mess around with guns at all. I have a fear of them. But as a child, I grew up in the South. I grew up in Tennessee, and my dad, as a hobby, is a duck hunter."
"He used to go kill ducks and bring them home, and we would eat them for dinner... we would barbecue them. He taught me how to shoot a shotgun. When I was five and six years old, we went target shooting with shotguns."
"So I've handled a gun before - an enormous shotgun - when I was a little kid."
More Megan Fox News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'