Megan Fox Learned to Use Gun at Age Five
Megan Fox was well-prepared for her role as a gun-slinging femme fatale in new movie "Jonah Hex" - because her father taught her to shoot at the age of five. Fox stars in the upcoming comic book adaptation alongside Josh Brolin as the disfigured hero, and the actress was involved in a series of action-packed firefights on-set.
The 23 year old admits that although she is wary of handling weapons as an adult, she became adept with guns at a very early age. She tells MTV.com, "As a grown adult, I don't mess around with guns at all. I have a fear of them. But as a child, I grew up in the South. I grew up in Tennessee, and my dad, as a hobby, is a duck hunter."
"He used to go kill ducks and bring them home, and we would eat them for dinner... we would barbecue them. He taught me how to shoot a shotgun. When I was five and six years old, we went target shooting with shotguns."
"So I've handled a gun before - an enormous shotgun - when I was a little kid."
More Megan Fox News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard