Megan Fox Learned to Use Gun at Age Five
Megan Fox was well-prepared for her role as a gun-slinging femme fatale in new movie "Jonah Hex" - because her father taught her to shoot at the age of five. Fox stars in the upcoming comic book adaptation alongside Josh Brolin as the disfigured hero, and the actress was involved in a series of action-packed firefights on-set.
The 23 year old admits that although she is wary of handling weapons as an adult, she became adept with guns at a very early age. She tells MTV.com, "As a grown adult, I don't mess around with guns at all. I have a fear of them. But as a child, I grew up in the South. I grew up in Tennessee, and my dad, as a hobby, is a duck hunter."
"He used to go kill ducks and bring them home, and we would eat them for dinner... we would barbecue them. He taught me how to shoot a shotgun. When I was five and six years old, we went target shooting with shotguns."
"So I've handled a gun before - an enormous shotgun - when I was a little kid."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent