Jessica Simpson Slams Plastic Surgery Report
Jessica Simpson has dismissed speculation she's preparing to undergo cosmetic surgery. The singer was spotted leaving a Los Angeles medical centre on Monday, June 14 and insiders claimed she had been consulting a surgeon about beauty procedures.
But Simpson has laughed off the rumours, insisting she was merely undergoing a medical check-up. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "True - went to the doctor yesterday. False - plastic surgery."
Simpson has been the subject of beauty criticism ever since splitting from husband Nick Lachey. "When it comes to media criticism, that's just something I have had to train myself - literally train myself - to ignore," she said in an interview. Simpson is now hosting a reality show called "The Price of Beauty" where she searches different meaning of beauty around the world.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media