Jessica Simpson Slams Plastic Surgery Report
Jessica Simpson has dismissed speculation she's preparing to undergo cosmetic surgery. The singer was spotted leaving a Los Angeles medical centre on Monday, June 14 and insiders claimed she had been consulting a surgeon about beauty procedures.
But Simpson has laughed off the rumours, insisting she was merely undergoing a medical check-up. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "True - went to the doctor yesterday. False - plastic surgery."
Simpson has been the subject of beauty criticism ever since splitting from husband Nick Lachey. "When it comes to media criticism, that's just something I have had to train myself - literally train myself - to ignore," she said in an interview. Simpson is now hosting a reality show called "The Price of Beauty" where she searches different meaning of beauty around the world.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum