Jessica Simpson Slams Plastic Surgery Report
Jessica Simpson has dismissed speculation she's preparing to undergo cosmetic surgery. The singer was spotted leaving a Los Angeles medical centre on Monday, June 14 and insiders claimed she had been consulting a surgeon about beauty procedures.
But Simpson has laughed off the rumours, insisting she was merely undergoing a medical check-up. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "True - went to the doctor yesterday. False - plastic surgery."
Simpson has been the subject of beauty criticism ever since splitting from husband Nick Lachey. "When it comes to media criticism, that's just something I have had to train myself - literally train myself - to ignore," she said in an interview. Simpson is now hosting a reality show called "The Price of Beauty" where she searches different meaning of beauty around the world.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!