Jessica Simpson Slams Plastic Surgery Report
Jessica Simpson has dismissed speculation she's preparing to undergo cosmetic surgery. The singer was spotted leaving a Los Angeles medical centre on Monday, June 14 and insiders claimed she had been consulting a surgeon about beauty procedures.
But Simpson has laughed off the rumours, insisting she was merely undergoing a medical check-up. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "True - went to the doctor yesterday. False - plastic surgery."
Simpson has been the subject of beauty criticism ever since splitting from husband Nick Lachey. "When it comes to media criticism, that's just something I have had to train myself - literally train myself - to ignore," she said in an interview. Simpson is now hosting a reality show called "The Price of Beauty" where she searches different meaning of beauty around the world.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21