Christina Aguilera Raises $50,000 for Recent Haiti Benefit Effort
Christina Aguilera has raised $50,000 for charity after signing a 2010 Chrysler 300 Eco Style Edition car. The singer's personalized motor was auctioned off by Stars for a Cause to benefit the United Nations World Food Program, which is aiding relief efforts in Haiti.
Aguilera was selected to personalize the one-of-a-kind luxury car, which features recycled rubber floor mats, bamboo wood interior and 100 per cent recycled metals. The car was auctioned off on Tuesday, June 15.
Christina Aguilera has released her latest album "Bionic" in the United States on June 8. The album is predicted to secure one of the spots at the Top 3 on the list, just behind "Glee: The Music - Journey to Regionals" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack. It is estimated to sell around 112,000 copies.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune