Christina Aguilera Raises $50,000 for Recent Haiti Benefit Effort
Christina Aguilera has raised $50,000 for charity after signing a 2010 Chrysler 300 Eco Style Edition car. The singer's personalized motor was auctioned off by Stars for a Cause to benefit the United Nations World Food Program, which is aiding relief efforts in Haiti.
Aguilera was selected to personalize the one-of-a-kind luxury car, which features recycled rubber floor mats, bamboo wood interior and 100 per cent recycled metals. The car was auctioned off on Tuesday, June 15.
Christina Aguilera has released her latest album "Bionic" in the United States on June 8. The album is predicted to secure one of the spots at the Top 3 on the list, just behind "Glee: The Music - Journey to Regionals" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack. It is estimated to sell around 112,000 copies.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed