Christina Aguilera Raises $50,000 for Recent Haiti Benefit Effort
Christina Aguilera has raised $50,000 for charity after signing a 2010 Chrysler 300 Eco Style Edition car. The singer's personalized motor was auctioned off by Stars for a Cause to benefit the United Nations World Food Program, which is aiding relief efforts in Haiti.
Aguilera was selected to personalize the one-of-a-kind luxury car, which features recycled rubber floor mats, bamboo wood interior and 100 per cent recycled metals. The car was auctioned off on Tuesday, June 15.
Christina Aguilera has released her latest album "Bionic" in the United States on June 8. The album is predicted to secure one of the spots at the Top 3 on the list, just behind "Glee: The Music - Journey to Regionals" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack. It is estimated to sell around 112,000 copies.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7