Christina Aguilera Raises $50,000 for Recent Haiti Benefit Effort
Christina Aguilera has raised $50,000 for charity after signing a 2010 Chrysler 300 Eco Style Edition car. The singer's personalized motor was auctioned off by Stars for a Cause to benefit the United Nations World Food Program, which is aiding relief efforts in Haiti.
Aguilera was selected to personalize the one-of-a-kind luxury car, which features recycled rubber floor mats, bamboo wood interior and 100 per cent recycled metals. The car was auctioned off on Tuesday, June 15.
Christina Aguilera has released her latest album "Bionic" in the United States on June 8. The album is predicted to secure one of the spots at the Top 3 on the list, just behind "Glee: The Music - Journey to Regionals" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack. It is estimated to sell around 112,000 copies.
More Christina Aguilera News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video