Christina Aguilera Raises $50,000 for Recent Haiti Benefit Effort
Christina Aguilera has raised $50,000 for charity after signing a 2010 Chrysler 300 Eco Style Edition car. The singer's personalized motor was auctioned off by Stars for a Cause to benefit the United Nations World Food Program, which is aiding relief efforts in Haiti.
Aguilera was selected to personalize the one-of-a-kind luxury car, which features recycled rubber floor mats, bamboo wood interior and 100 per cent recycled metals. The car was auctioned off on Tuesday, June 15.
Christina Aguilera has released her latest album "Bionic" in the United States on June 8. The album is predicted to secure one of the spots at the Top 3 on the list, just behind "Glee: The Music - Journey to Regionals" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack. It is estimated to sell around 112,000 copies.
More Christina Aguilera News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'