Robert Pattinson: Kissing Kristen Stewart Gets Easier
Robert Pattinson has further fueled speculation he and "Twilight" girlfriend Kristen Stewart are dating for real by confessing it's becoming easier to kiss the actress. The couple has refused to entertain rumors of a real-life romance away from the cameras, but Pattinson and Stewart constantly poke fun at the dating reports - most recently sharing an awkward lip-lock at the MTV Movie Awards.
And now Pattinson admits kissing Stewart isn't as strange as it was in the first two "Twilight" films. He tells Parade magazine, "Kissing felt a little bit more natural in Eclipse, even if there was plenty of it. In New Moon and Twilight, it was always like, 'Oh, I'm gonna kill you if I kiss you' or something. It was always kind of odd."
"But, in this one, they (characters Bella and Edward) both understand their situation a lot more, which makes it easier. It's the first time Kristen and I have been able to just act like a normal couple."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video