Robert Pattinson: Kissing Kristen Stewart Gets Easier
Robert Pattinson has further fueled speculation he and "Twilight" girlfriend Kristen Stewart are dating for real by confessing it's becoming easier to kiss the actress. The couple has refused to entertain rumors of a real-life romance away from the cameras, but Pattinson and Stewart constantly poke fun at the dating reports - most recently sharing an awkward lip-lock at the MTV Movie Awards.
And now Pattinson admits kissing Stewart isn't as strange as it was in the first two "Twilight" films. He tells Parade magazine, "Kissing felt a little bit more natural in Eclipse, even if there was plenty of it. In New Moon and Twilight, it was always like, 'Oh, I'm gonna kill you if I kiss you' or something. It was always kind of odd."
"But, in this one, they (characters Bella and Edward) both understand their situation a lot more, which makes it easier. It's the first time Kristen and I have been able to just act like a normal couple."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds