Robert Pattinson: Kissing Kristen Stewart Gets Easier
Robert Pattinson has further fueled speculation he and "Twilight" girlfriend Kristen Stewart are dating for real by confessing it's becoming easier to kiss the actress. The couple has refused to entertain rumors of a real-life romance away from the cameras, but Pattinson and Stewart constantly poke fun at the dating reports - most recently sharing an awkward lip-lock at the MTV Movie Awards.
And now Pattinson admits kissing Stewart isn't as strange as it was in the first two "Twilight" films. He tells Parade magazine, "Kissing felt a little bit more natural in Eclipse, even if there was plenty of it. In New Moon and Twilight, it was always like, 'Oh, I'm gonna kill you if I kiss you' or something. It was always kind of odd."
"But, in this one, they (characters Bella and Edward) both understand their situation a lot more, which makes it easier. It's the first time Kristen and I have been able to just act like a normal couple."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'