Robert Pattinson: Kissing Kristen Stewart Gets Easier
Robert Pattinson has further fueled speculation he and "Twilight" girlfriend Kristen Stewart are dating for real by confessing it's becoming easier to kiss the actress. The couple has refused to entertain rumors of a real-life romance away from the cameras, but Pattinson and Stewart constantly poke fun at the dating reports - most recently sharing an awkward lip-lock at the MTV Movie Awards.
And now Pattinson admits kissing Stewart isn't as strange as it was in the first two "Twilight" films. He tells Parade magazine, "Kissing felt a little bit more natural in Eclipse, even if there was plenty of it. In New Moon and Twilight, it was always like, 'Oh, I'm gonna kill you if I kiss you' or something. It was always kind of odd."
"But, in this one, they (characters Bella and Edward) both understand their situation a lot more, which makes it easier. It's the first time Kristen and I have been able to just act like a normal couple."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet