Robert Pattinson: Kissing Kristen Stewart Gets Easier
Robert Pattinson has further fueled speculation he and "Twilight" girlfriend Kristen Stewart are dating for real by confessing it's becoming easier to kiss the actress. The couple has refused to entertain rumors of a real-life romance away from the cameras, but Pattinson and Stewart constantly poke fun at the dating reports - most recently sharing an awkward lip-lock at the MTV Movie Awards.
And now Pattinson admits kissing Stewart isn't as strange as it was in the first two "Twilight" films. He tells Parade magazine, "Kissing felt a little bit more natural in Eclipse, even if there was plenty of it. In New Moon and Twilight, it was always like, 'Oh, I'm gonna kill you if I kiss you' or something. It was always kind of odd."
"But, in this one, they (characters Bella and Edward) both understand their situation a lot more, which makes it easier. It's the first time Kristen and I have been able to just act like a normal couple."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton