Brooke Mueller Continues Treatment at Rehab
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller has reportedly checked herself into a rehab clinic for a second time this year. Mueller was admitted to a treatment facility in California in February to deal with personal issues, following her Christmas Day bust-up with the "Two and a Half Men" star in Aspen, Colorado.
After a short spell in the clinic, Mueller headed back to her Los Angeles home to care for her twin babies after the actor also checked into rehab - but she is said to have continued her recovery treatment with specialists at her property.
But now Sheen's wife has allegedly checked herself back into a professional clinic in a bid to beat her demons, according to TMZ.com. The website claims Mueller will receive treatment for the next 30 days.
Sheen's assault case will continue on July 12.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked