Brooke Mueller Continues Treatment at Rehab
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller has reportedly checked herself into a rehab clinic for a second time this year. Mueller was admitted to a treatment facility in California in February to deal with personal issues, following her Christmas Day bust-up with the "Two and a Half Men" star in Aspen, Colorado.
After a short spell in the clinic, Mueller headed back to her Los Angeles home to care for her twin babies after the actor also checked into rehab - but she is said to have continued her recovery treatment with specialists at her property.
But now Sheen's wife has allegedly checked herself back into a professional clinic in a bid to beat her demons, according to TMZ.com. The website claims Mueller will receive treatment for the next 30 days.
Sheen's assault case will continue on July 12.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner