Brooke Mueller Continues Treatment at Rehab
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller has reportedly checked herself into a rehab clinic for a second time this year. Mueller was admitted to a treatment facility in California in February to deal with personal issues, following her Christmas Day bust-up with the "Two and a Half Men" star in Aspen, Colorado.
After a short spell in the clinic, Mueller headed back to her Los Angeles home to care for her twin babies after the actor also checked into rehab - but she is said to have continued her recovery treatment with specialists at her property.
But now Sheen's wife has allegedly checked herself back into a professional clinic in a bid to beat her demons, according to TMZ.com. The website claims Mueller will receive treatment for the next 30 days.
Sheen's assault case will continue on July 12.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3