Brooke Mueller Continues Treatment at Rehab
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller has reportedly checked herself into a rehab clinic for a second time this year. Mueller was admitted to a treatment facility in California in February to deal with personal issues, following her Christmas Day bust-up with the "Two and a Half Men" star in Aspen, Colorado.
After a short spell in the clinic, Mueller headed back to her Los Angeles home to care for her twin babies after the actor also checked into rehab - but she is said to have continued her recovery treatment with specialists at her property.
But now Sheen's wife has allegedly checked herself back into a professional clinic in a bid to beat her demons, according to TMZ.com. The website claims Mueller will receive treatment for the next 30 days.
Sheen's assault case will continue on July 12.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby