Brooke Mueller Continues Treatment at Rehab
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller has reportedly checked herself into a rehab clinic for a second time this year. Mueller was admitted to a treatment facility in California in February to deal with personal issues, following her Christmas Day bust-up with the "Two and a Half Men" star in Aspen, Colorado.
After a short spell in the clinic, Mueller headed back to her Los Angeles home to care for her twin babies after the actor also checked into rehab - but she is said to have continued her recovery treatment with specialists at her property.
But now Sheen's wife has allegedly checked herself back into a professional clinic in a bid to beat her demons, according to TMZ.com. The website claims Mueller will receive treatment for the next 30 days.
Sheen's assault case will continue on July 12.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash