Bradley Cooper Tackling Hugh Jackman's Grouse Mountain Run Record
"The A-Team" star Bradley Cooper was in such tip-top shape while he filmed the action movie he decided to tackle Hugh Jackman's "Grouse Grind" record. Filming in Vancouver, Canada, the actor viewed the magnificent Grouse Mountain daily and when he heard Jackman had set a celebrity record for scrambling to the top while making "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" he felt he had to have a crack.
Cooper says, "Hugh Jackman did it in 35 minutes... It's two-and-a-half miles at a 45-degree incline... It was pretty crazy... I did it in 28 minutes. The first time I did it, it was, like, six in the morning and I had my headphones on; I thought, 'I'm killing this'."
"All of a sudden... this woman, maybe 53 years old... just flies right past me." Liam Neeson cheered his castmate on, "His girlfriend told me he went up like a jackrabbit."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'