Bradley Cooper Tackling Hugh Jackman's Grouse Mountain Run Record
"The A-Team" star Bradley Cooper was in such tip-top shape while he filmed the action movie he decided to tackle Hugh Jackman's "Grouse Grind" record. Filming in Vancouver, Canada, the actor viewed the magnificent Grouse Mountain daily and when he heard Jackman had set a celebrity record for scrambling to the top while making "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" he felt he had to have a crack.
Cooper says, "Hugh Jackman did it in 35 minutes... It's two-and-a-half miles at a 45-degree incline... It was pretty crazy... I did it in 28 minutes. The first time I did it, it was, like, six in the morning and I had my headphones on; I thought, 'I'm killing this'."
"All of a sudden... this woman, maybe 53 years old... just flies right past me." Liam Neeson cheered his castmate on, "His girlfriend told me he went up like a jackrabbit."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'