Bradley Cooper Tackling Hugh Jackman's Grouse Mountain Run Record
"The A-Team" star Bradley Cooper was in such tip-top shape while he filmed the action movie he decided to tackle Hugh Jackman's "Grouse Grind" record. Filming in Vancouver, Canada, the actor viewed the magnificent Grouse Mountain daily and when he heard Jackman had set a celebrity record for scrambling to the top while making "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" he felt he had to have a crack.
Cooper says, "Hugh Jackman did it in 35 minutes... It's two-and-a-half miles at a 45-degree incline... It was pretty crazy... I did it in 28 minutes. The first time I did it, it was, like, six in the morning and I had my headphones on; I thought, 'I'm killing this'."
"All of a sudden... this woman, maybe 53 years old... just flies right past me." Liam Neeson cheered his castmate on, "His girlfriend told me he went up like a jackrabbit."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik