Bradley Cooper Tackling Hugh Jackman's Grouse Mountain Run Record
"The A-Team" star Bradley Cooper was in such tip-top shape while he filmed the action movie he decided to tackle Hugh Jackman's "Grouse Grind" record. Filming in Vancouver, Canada, the actor viewed the magnificent Grouse Mountain daily and when he heard Jackman had set a celebrity record for scrambling to the top while making "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" he felt he had to have a crack.
Cooper says, "Hugh Jackman did it in 35 minutes... It's two-and-a-half miles at a 45-degree incline... It was pretty crazy... I did it in 28 minutes. The first time I did it, it was, like, six in the morning and I had my headphones on; I thought, 'I'm killing this'."
"All of a sudden... this woman, maybe 53 years old... just flies right past me." Liam Neeson cheered his castmate on, "His girlfriend told me he went up like a jackrabbit."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'