Bradley Cooper Tackling Hugh Jackman's Grouse Mountain Run Record
"The A-Team" star Bradley Cooper was in such tip-top shape while he filmed the action movie he decided to tackle Hugh Jackman's "Grouse Grind" record. Filming in Vancouver, Canada, the actor viewed the magnificent Grouse Mountain daily and when he heard Jackman had set a celebrity record for scrambling to the top while making "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" he felt he had to have a crack.
Cooper says, "Hugh Jackman did it in 35 minutes... It's two-and-a-half miles at a 45-degree incline... It was pretty crazy... I did it in 28 minutes. The first time I did it, it was, like, six in the morning and I had my headphones on; I thought, 'I'm killing this'."
"All of a sudden... this woman, maybe 53 years old... just flies right past me." Liam Neeson cheered his castmate on, "His girlfriend told me he went up like a jackrabbit."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer