Larry David's Ex-Wife Denies Being a Woman Behind Al Gore's Split
Larry David's ex-wife Laurie has denied reports she's the woman behind politician and filmmaker Al Gore's marriage split. Former U.S. vice president Gore announced he had split from his wife of 40 years at the beginning of June and recent reports linked him to Laurie David.
But a rep for David says, "This is completely and totally untrue." In a new article, U.S. tabloid the Star suggests Gore and David have been romantically involved for two years after working together on the 2007 Oscar-winning documentary "An Inconvenient Truth".
David herself went to blog site the Huffington Post to set the record straight. She states, "It's a total fabrication. I adore both Al and Tipper. I look at them both as family. And I have happily been in a serious relationship since my divorce."
Gore, 62, called his split from Tipper "a mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together following a process of long and careful consideration".
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza