Larry David's Ex-Wife Denies Being a Woman Behind Al Gore's Split
Larry David's ex-wife Laurie has denied reports she's the woman behind politician and filmmaker Al Gore's marriage split. Former U.S. vice president Gore announced he had split from his wife of 40 years at the beginning of June and recent reports linked him to Laurie David.
But a rep for David says, "This is completely and totally untrue." In a new article, U.S. tabloid the Star suggests Gore and David have been romantically involved for two years after working together on the 2007 Oscar-winning documentary "An Inconvenient Truth".
David herself went to blog site the Huffington Post to set the record straight. She states, "It's a total fabrication. I adore both Al and Tipper. I look at them both as family. And I have happily been in a serious relationship since my divorce."
Gore, 62, called his split from Tipper "a mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together following a process of long and careful consideration".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal