Larry David's Ex-Wife Denies Being a Woman Behind Al Gore's Split
Larry David's ex-wife Laurie has denied reports she's the woman behind politician and filmmaker Al Gore's marriage split. Former U.S. vice president Gore announced he had split from his wife of 40 years at the beginning of June and recent reports linked him to Laurie David.
But a rep for David says, "This is completely and totally untrue." In a new article, U.S. tabloid the Star suggests Gore and David have been romantically involved for two years after working together on the 2007 Oscar-winning documentary "An Inconvenient Truth".
David herself went to blog site the Huffington Post to set the record straight. She states, "It's a total fabrication. I adore both Al and Tipper. I look at them both as family. And I have happily been in a serious relationship since my divorce."
Gore, 62, called his split from Tipper "a mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together following a process of long and careful consideration".
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday