Larry David's Ex-Wife Denies Being a Woman Behind Al Gore's Split
Larry David's ex-wife Laurie has denied reports she's the woman behind politician and filmmaker Al Gore's marriage split. Former U.S. vice president Gore announced he had split from his wife of 40 years at the beginning of June and recent reports linked him to Laurie David.
But a rep for David says, "This is completely and totally untrue." In a new article, U.S. tabloid the Star suggests Gore and David have been romantically involved for two years after working together on the 2007 Oscar-winning documentary "An Inconvenient Truth".
David herself went to blog site the Huffington Post to set the record straight. She states, "It's a total fabrication. I adore both Al and Tipper. I look at them both as family. And I have happily been in a serious relationship since my divorce."
Gore, 62, called his split from Tipper "a mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together following a process of long and careful consideration".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory