Chris Noth Stunned by CNN Incorrect Injury Report
"Sex and the City" star Chris Noth lost his faith in CNN's news reports when an incorrect item about an injury he'd sustained on a film set ran on the cable channel's ticker six months after it happened. The actor admits he was stunned when an item reading "Chris Noth hurt on set" flashed up on the screen as he was sitting in a bar earlier this year.
He tried to figure out how the story came about and could only attribute it to a slap from his TV wife Julianna Margulies months before while filming a fight scene in "The Good Wife". He tells Cigar Aficionado magazine, "I couldn't believe they ran it because it wasn't true."
"She (Margulies) gave me good slaps. I think we did three takes and it left a little bit of a mark. And six months later I see it on the CNN ticker... How reliable is the news today if that's the news?" For the record, Noth, who is the son of a journalist, was not injured while making "Sex and the City 2".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'