Chris Noth Stunned by CNN Incorrect Injury Report
"Sex and the City" star Chris Noth lost his faith in CNN's news reports when an incorrect item about an injury he'd sustained on a film set ran on the cable channel's ticker six months after it happened. The actor admits he was stunned when an item reading "Chris Noth hurt on set" flashed up on the screen as he was sitting in a bar earlier this year.
He tried to figure out how the story came about and could only attribute it to a slap from his TV wife Julianna Margulies months before while filming a fight scene in "The Good Wife". He tells Cigar Aficionado magazine, "I couldn't believe they ran it because it wasn't true."
"She (Margulies) gave me good slaps. I think we did three takes and it left a little bit of a mark. And six months later I see it on the CNN ticker... How reliable is the news today if that's the news?" For the record, Noth, who is the son of a journalist, was not injured while making "Sex and the City 2".
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered