Chris Noth Stunned by CNN Incorrect Injury Report
"Sex and the City" star Chris Noth lost his faith in CNN's news reports when an incorrect item about an injury he'd sustained on a film set ran on the cable channel's ticker six months after it happened. The actor admits he was stunned when an item reading "Chris Noth hurt on set" flashed up on the screen as he was sitting in a bar earlier this year.
He tried to figure out how the story came about and could only attribute it to a slap from his TV wife Julianna Margulies months before while filming a fight scene in "The Good Wife". He tells Cigar Aficionado magazine, "I couldn't believe they ran it because it wasn't true."
"She (Margulies) gave me good slaps. I think we did three takes and it left a little bit of a mark. And six months later I see it on the CNN ticker... How reliable is the news today if that's the news?" For the record, Noth, who is the son of a journalist, was not injured while making "Sex and the City 2".
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'