Bam Margera Reveals Attacker Has Threatened to Kill Him and Wife Before
The woman who allegedly attacked "Jackass" star Bam Margera with a baseball bat has previously threatened to kill the TV stuntman and his wife. Margera was hospitalized after the unnamed female set about him in the early hours of Saturday morning, June 12 at the Philadelphia-area, Pennsylvania bar he owns.
He has since been released from doctors' care, and has now opened up about the incident in a video for TMZ. In the footage, Margera shows off his head wound, which reveals a staple to help the injury heal, and admits he is still feeling "dizzy" from the assault.
The star reveals he knows the women who hit him and claims she has attacked him before. He says, "Basically, there's this crazy lady who lives connected to my bar and she complains about loud bass drums. I have bands playing and she calls the police non-stop."
"She's punched me in the face, filed a police report, threatened to kill me twice, filed two (more) police reports. She threatened to kill Missy, my wife, for no reason and then she threatened to burn the place (bar) down, and then she hit me over the head with a baseball bat. Now I don't put it past her if she would burn the place down!"
Margera also alleges the female lied to police about the incident, claiming she told officials he had been knocked down by a car. He adds, "She snuck up behind me and hit me in the back of the head with a baseball bat."
"I'm lying in a pool of blood in the middle of the road; she calls 911 and says, 'Somebody got hit by a car in front of my house', which is a total lie because she knew I was unconscious, so when I woke up I was like, 'I didn't get hit by a car, she hit me in the head with a bat!' "
"Once that happened, they realized she was lying and now she knows she's in big trouble. I don't care if she's in the Bahamas at a beach or at a mental institute or jail, but either way I hope she's out of my sight. I hope she is (in big trouble) cos I was internally bleeding in the brain for two days."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture