David Arquette Insists His Marriage With Courteney Cox Is Not in Trouble
Actor David Arquette is baffled by reports suggesting his 11-year marriage to Courteney Cox is in trouble, insisting they have a "beautiful relationship". The stars met on the set of the original "Scream" horror movie and went on to wed and have a daughter, Coco, together.
The couple has been dogged by rumors of an impending split in recent weeks, but Arquette is adamant there is no truth to the reports and he wants his friends to stop worrying. He tells People, "It turns up in the tabloids and your friends start calling you like there's a problem. Like, they say, 'If you need to talk...,' Hey, we don't need to talk. There's nothing (wrong). We have a really great, beautiful relationship."
Arquette insists no relationship is easy, but he's convinced the key to his successful marriage is communication, saying "Whenever things come up, we deal with them. We communicate. I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship, you know what I mean. I'm committed, and we're honest with each other... Relationships take a lot of work."
"We respect each other, care for each other and love each other. And I feel blessed that she's my wife and that we have an amazing family."
The couple celebrated its 11th wedding anniversary on Saturday, June 12 with a family outing and a memorable dinner. He says, "In the daytime we went to Disneyland, and in the evening we had a beautiful dinner. We ate exactly what we ate when we got married, steak and lobster."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie