David Arquette Insists His Marriage With Courteney Cox Is Not in Trouble
Actor David Arquette is baffled by reports suggesting his 11-year marriage to Courteney Cox is in trouble, insisting they have a "beautiful relationship". The stars met on the set of the original "Scream" horror movie and went on to wed and have a daughter, Coco, together.
The couple has been dogged by rumors of an impending split in recent weeks, but Arquette is adamant there is no truth to the reports and he wants his friends to stop worrying. He tells People, "It turns up in the tabloids and your friends start calling you like there's a problem. Like, they say, 'If you need to talk...,' Hey, we don't need to talk. There's nothing (wrong). We have a really great, beautiful relationship."
Arquette insists no relationship is easy, but he's convinced the key to his successful marriage is communication, saying "Whenever things come up, we deal with them. We communicate. I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship, you know what I mean. I'm committed, and we're honest with each other... Relationships take a lot of work."
"We respect each other, care for each other and love each other. And I feel blessed that she's my wife and that we have an amazing family."
The couple celebrated its 11th wedding anniversary on Saturday, June 12 with a family outing and a memorable dinner. He says, "In the daytime we went to Disneyland, and in the evening we had a beautiful dinner. We ate exactly what we ate when we got married, steak and lobster."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert