Ozzy Osbourne: Anti Depressants Ruin My Sex Life
Ozzy Osbourne has long struggled to maintain a healthy sex life because years of taking anti-depressants has hampered his ability to perform in bed. The former Black Sabbath rocker, who is married to reality TV star Sharon Osbourne, admits the pills he has been popping have cured his mood swings, but he has been left with an embarrassing side-effect.
In his health column for Britain's Sunday Times magazine, he writes, "Anti-depressants are fabulous things... but they'll play havoc with your meat and two veg (genitals). I've been taking them for years and what I've found is, I can do everything except the aftershow fireworks. So I end up pumping away on top of Sharon like a road drill all night."
And Osbourne admits his experiments with sex-enhancing drug Viagra failed to cure the problem. He adds, "I tried Viagra once, but by the time it kicked in, the missus was fast asleep. So it was just me and this tent pole in front of me, with nothing to do but watch the History Channel."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think