Ozzy Osbourne: Anti Depressants Ruin My Sex Life
Ozzy Osbourne has long struggled to maintain a healthy sex life because years of taking anti-depressants has hampered his ability to perform in bed. The former Black Sabbath rocker, who is married to reality TV star Sharon Osbourne, admits the pills he has been popping have cured his mood swings, but he has been left with an embarrassing side-effect.
In his health column for Britain's Sunday Times magazine, he writes, "Anti-depressants are fabulous things... but they'll play havoc with your meat and two veg (genitals). I've been taking them for years and what I've found is, I can do everything except the aftershow fireworks. So I end up pumping away on top of Sharon like a road drill all night."
And Osbourne admits his experiments with sex-enhancing drug Viagra failed to cure the problem. He adds, "I tried Viagra once, but by the time it kicked in, the missus was fast asleep. So it was just me and this tent pole in front of me, with nothing to do but watch the History Channel."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent