Ozzy Osbourne: Anti Depressants Ruin My Sex Life
Ozzy Osbourne has long struggled to maintain a healthy sex life because years of taking anti-depressants has hampered his ability to perform in bed. The former Black Sabbath rocker, who is married to reality TV star Sharon Osbourne, admits the pills he has been popping have cured his mood swings, but he has been left with an embarrassing side-effect.
In his health column for Britain's Sunday Times magazine, he writes, "Anti-depressants are fabulous things... but they'll play havoc with your meat and two veg (genitals). I've been taking them for years and what I've found is, I can do everything except the aftershow fireworks. So I end up pumping away on top of Sharon like a road drill all night."
And Osbourne admits his experiments with sex-enhancing drug Viagra failed to cure the problem. He adds, "I tried Viagra once, but by the time it kicked in, the missus was fast asleep. So it was just me and this tent pole in front of me, with nothing to do but watch the History Channel."
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced