Ozzy Osbourne: Anti Depressants Ruin My Sex Life
Ozzy Osbourne has long struggled to maintain a healthy sex life because years of taking anti-depressants has hampered his ability to perform in bed. The former Black Sabbath rocker, who is married to reality TV star Sharon Osbourne, admits the pills he has been popping have cured his mood swings, but he has been left with an embarrassing side-effect.
In his health column for Britain's Sunday Times magazine, he writes, "Anti-depressants are fabulous things... but they'll play havoc with your meat and two veg (genitals). I've been taking them for years and what I've found is, I can do everything except the aftershow fireworks. So I end up pumping away on top of Sharon like a road drill all night."
And Osbourne admits his experiments with sex-enhancing drug Viagra failed to cure the problem. He adds, "I tried Viagra once, but by the time it kicked in, the missus was fast asleep. So it was just me and this tent pole in front of me, with nothing to do but watch the History Channel."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia