Ozzy Osbourne: Anti Depressants Ruin My Sex Life
Ozzy Osbourne has long struggled to maintain a healthy sex life because years of taking anti-depressants has hampered his ability to perform in bed. The former Black Sabbath rocker, who is married to reality TV star Sharon Osbourne, admits the pills he has been popping have cured his mood swings, but he has been left with an embarrassing side-effect.
In his health column for Britain's Sunday Times magazine, he writes, "Anti-depressants are fabulous things... but they'll play havoc with your meat and two veg (genitals). I've been taking them for years and what I've found is, I can do everything except the aftershow fireworks. So I end up pumping away on top of Sharon like a road drill all night."
And Osbourne admits his experiments with sex-enhancing drug Viagra failed to cure the problem. He adds, "I tried Viagra once, but by the time it kicked in, the missus was fast asleep. So it was just me and this tent pole in front of me, with nothing to do but watch the History Channel."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri