Lady GaGa's Necklace to Be Sold to Lowest Bidder
Lady GaGa fans have been offered the chance to own a piece of pop memorabilia - a designer necklace the singer wore in her "Poker Face" video is going under the hammer in an online auction. The geometric metal accessory designed by Brian Lichtenberg will go on sale on Winnit.com on June 24 but devotees won't need to dig deep to bid on the jewellery - the item will go to the lowest unique bidder.
Users will be asked to pay $1 per bid to take part in the charity auction, which will benefit The Lupus Foundation. The cause is one close to GaGa's heart - the star's aunt Joanne died from the disease and she revealed she tested "borderline" positive for the condition earlier this month.
She said, "Lupus is in my family and it is genetic. My mother told me the other day that my fans were quite worried about me because I did talk about the fact that I was tested for lupus. The truth is I don't show any signs, any symptoms of lupus. But I have tested borderline positive for the disease. As of right now I do not have it, but I have to take good care of myself."
More Lady GaGa News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones