Lady GaGa's Necklace to Be Sold to Lowest Bidder
Lady GaGa fans have been offered the chance to own a piece of pop memorabilia - a designer necklace the singer wore in her "Poker Face" video is going under the hammer in an online auction. The geometric metal accessory designed by Brian Lichtenberg will go on sale on Winnit.com on June 24 but devotees won't need to dig deep to bid on the jewellery - the item will go to the lowest unique bidder.
Users will be asked to pay $1 per bid to take part in the charity auction, which will benefit The Lupus Foundation. The cause is one close to GaGa's heart - the star's aunt Joanne died from the disease and she revealed she tested "borderline" positive for the condition earlier this month.
She said, "Lupus is in my family and it is genetic. My mother told me the other day that my fans were quite worried about me because I did talk about the fact that I was tested for lupus. The truth is I don't show any signs, any symptoms of lupus. But I have tested borderline positive for the disease. As of right now I do not have it, but I have to take good care of myself."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie