Lady GaGa's Necklace to Be Sold to Lowest Bidder
Lady GaGa fans have been offered the chance to own a piece of pop memorabilia - a designer necklace the singer wore in her "Poker Face" video is going under the hammer in an online auction. The geometric metal accessory designed by Brian Lichtenberg will go on sale on Winnit.com on June 24 but devotees won't need to dig deep to bid on the jewellery - the item will go to the lowest unique bidder.
Users will be asked to pay $1 per bid to take part in the charity auction, which will benefit The Lupus Foundation. The cause is one close to GaGa's heart - the star's aunt Joanne died from the disease and she revealed she tested "borderline" positive for the condition earlier this month.
She said, "Lupus is in my family and it is genetic. My mother told me the other day that my fans were quite worried about me because I did talk about the fact that I was tested for lupus. The truth is I don't show any signs, any symptoms of lupus. But I have tested borderline positive for the disease. As of right now I do not have it, but I have to take good care of myself."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer