Ozzy Osbourne to Bring Ozzfest Back to U.K.
Ozzy Osbourne's longrunning touring music festival Ozzfest is heading back to Britain for the first time in five years for a one-off indoors event. The concert, which was set up by the Black Sabbath rocker and his wife Sharon Osbourne in 1996, has taken place in both America and Europe since its inception, and was last held in Osbourne's native U.K. in 2005.
Now the rocker has announced the shows will be coming back to Britain this autumn for an indoor Ozzfest at London's O2 Arena on September 18. Osbourne will headline the show with Korn, Murderdolls and Skindred, while additional acts for a second stage have yet to be announced.
Osbourne says, "It means a lot to bring Ozzfest back to the U.K. This is the first time that we're bringing Ozzfest indoors. The O2 is the perfect place to hold a festival. Let it rain, let it hail, let it thunder, because we'll be rocking inside."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7