Ozzy Osbourne to Bring Ozzfest Back to U.K.
Ozzy Osbourne's longrunning touring music festival Ozzfest is heading back to Britain for the first time in five years for a one-off indoors event. The concert, which was set up by the Black Sabbath rocker and his wife Sharon Osbourne in 1996, has taken place in both America and Europe since its inception, and was last held in Osbourne's native U.K. in 2005.
Now the rocker has announced the shows will be coming back to Britain this autumn for an indoor Ozzfest at London's O2 Arena on September 18. Osbourne will headline the show with Korn, Murderdolls and Skindred, while additional acts for a second stage have yet to be announced.
Osbourne says, "It means a lot to bring Ozzfest back to the U.K. This is the first time that we're bringing Ozzfest indoors. The O2 is the perfect place to hold a festival. Let it rain, let it hail, let it thunder, because we'll be rocking inside."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart