Rupert Grint Caught Swiping Prop From 'Harry Potter' Set
Rupert Grint made sure he didn't steal any souvenirs from the "Harry Potter" set when filming wrapped for the final time - because the last time he took a prop home he was caught red-handed. Shooting on the final installment in the wizard franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", was completed in London over the weekend, bringing the movies to an end after more than a decade.
Grint admits he wanted to swipe a keepsake, but feared movie bosses would find out after he was previously caught lifting a fake dragon's egg. He says, "I took the golden egg that was in the fourth film - a dragon egg. Apparently it was worth a few thousand dollars. I put it in a pillowcase, it was with (onscreen brother) James Oliver, it was a joint effort. But they tracked it down and got it off us."
"A wand I think would be nice to keep. They don't really like things going away from the set."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'