Rupert Grint Caught Swiping Prop From 'Harry Potter' Set
Rupert Grint made sure he didn't steal any souvenirs from the "Harry Potter" set when filming wrapped for the final time - because the last time he took a prop home he was caught red-handed. Shooting on the final installment in the wizard franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", was completed in London over the weekend, bringing the movies to an end after more than a decade.
Grint admits he wanted to swipe a keepsake, but feared movie bosses would find out after he was previously caught lifting a fake dragon's egg. He says, "I took the golden egg that was in the fourth film - a dragon egg. Apparently it was worth a few thousand dollars. I put it in a pillowcase, it was with (onscreen brother) James Oliver, it was a joint effort. But they tracked it down and got it off us."
"A wand I think would be nice to keep. They don't really like things going away from the set."
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards