Rupert Grint Caught Swiping Prop From 'Harry Potter' Set
Rupert Grint made sure he didn't steal any souvenirs from the "Harry Potter" set when filming wrapped for the final time - because the last time he took a prop home he was caught red-handed. Shooting on the final installment in the wizard franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", was completed in London over the weekend, bringing the movies to an end after more than a decade.
Grint admits he wanted to swipe a keepsake, but feared movie bosses would find out after he was previously caught lifting a fake dragon's egg. He says, "I took the golden egg that was in the fourth film - a dragon egg. Apparently it was worth a few thousand dollars. I put it in a pillowcase, it was with (onscreen brother) James Oliver, it was a joint effort. But they tracked it down and got it off us."
"A wand I think would be nice to keep. They don't really like things going away from the set."
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure