Rupert Grint Caught Swiping Prop From 'Harry Potter' Set
Rupert Grint made sure he didn't steal any souvenirs from the "Harry Potter" set when filming wrapped for the final time - because the last time he took a prop home he was caught red-handed. Shooting on the final installment in the wizard franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", was completed in London over the weekend, bringing the movies to an end after more than a decade.
Grint admits he wanted to swipe a keepsake, but feared movie bosses would find out after he was previously caught lifting a fake dragon's egg. He says, "I took the golden egg that was in the fourth film - a dragon egg. Apparently it was worth a few thousand dollars. I put it in a pillowcase, it was with (onscreen brother) James Oliver, it was a joint effort. But they tracked it down and got it off us."
"A wand I think would be nice to keep. They don't really like things going away from the set."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist