Rupert Grint Caught Swiping Prop From 'Harry Potter' Set
Rupert Grint made sure he didn't steal any souvenirs from the "Harry Potter" set when filming wrapped for the final time - because the last time he took a prop home he was caught red-handed. Shooting on the final installment in the wizard franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", was completed in London over the weekend, bringing the movies to an end after more than a decade.
Grint admits he wanted to swipe a keepsake, but feared movie bosses would find out after he was previously caught lifting a fake dragon's egg. He says, "I took the golden egg that was in the fourth film - a dragon egg. Apparently it was worth a few thousand dollars. I put it in a pillowcase, it was with (onscreen brother) James Oliver, it was a joint effort. But they tracked it down and got it off us."
"A wand I think would be nice to keep. They don't really like things going away from the set."
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'