Megan Fox Honors Mickey Rourke With Tattoo on Her Ribs
Megan Fox has a permanent reminder of the time she spent working with Mickey Rourke - she went under the needle for a tattoo tribute in his honor. The "Transformers" actress became close friends with the actor while they were filming upcoming movie "Passion Play".
Fox has previously spoken of her "love" and admiration for Rourke, and now admits the body art she recently had inked on her ribs was inspired by their blossoming friendship. She tells MTV.com, "I actually got a tattoo that is sort of in honor of him. It's on my ribs. I don't know if it's been photographed yet, but it'll come out eventually, I'm sure. I just love him very much and think he's very special."
The tattoo Fox is reportedly referring to is a phrase inked on the right side of her chest, which reads, "Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake