Megan Fox Honors Mickey Rourke With Tattoo on Her Ribs
Megan Fox has a permanent reminder of the time she spent working with Mickey Rourke - she went under the needle for a tattoo tribute in his honor. The "Transformers" actress became close friends with the actor while they were filming upcoming movie "Passion Play".
Fox has previously spoken of her "love" and admiration for Rourke, and now admits the body art she recently had inked on her ribs was inspired by their blossoming friendship. She tells MTV.com, "I actually got a tattoo that is sort of in honor of him. It's on my ribs. I don't know if it's been photographed yet, but it'll come out eventually, I'm sure. I just love him very much and think he's very special."
The tattoo Fox is reportedly referring to is a phrase inked on the right side of her chest, which reads, "Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7