Megan Fox Honors Mickey Rourke With Tattoo on Her Ribs
Megan Fox has a permanent reminder of the time she spent working with Mickey Rourke - she went under the needle for a tattoo tribute in his honor. The "Transformers" actress became close friends with the actor while they were filming upcoming movie "Passion Play".
Fox has previously spoken of her "love" and admiration for Rourke, and now admits the body art she recently had inked on her ribs was inspired by their blossoming friendship. She tells MTV.com, "I actually got a tattoo that is sort of in honor of him. It's on my ribs. I don't know if it's been photographed yet, but it'll come out eventually, I'm sure. I just love him very much and think he's very special."
The tattoo Fox is reportedly referring to is a phrase inked on the right side of her chest, which reads, "Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
More Megan Fox News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa