Megan Fox Honors Mickey Rourke With Tattoo on Her Ribs
Megan Fox has a permanent reminder of the time she spent working with Mickey Rourke - she went under the needle for a tattoo tribute in his honor. The "Transformers" actress became close friends with the actor while they were filming upcoming movie "Passion Play".
Fox has previously spoken of her "love" and admiration for Rourke, and now admits the body art she recently had inked on her ribs was inspired by their blossoming friendship. She tells MTV.com, "I actually got a tattoo that is sort of in honor of him. It's on my ribs. I don't know if it's been photographed yet, but it'll come out eventually, I'm sure. I just love him very much and think he's very special."
The tattoo Fox is reportedly referring to is a phrase inked on the right side of her chest, which reads, "Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
More Megan Fox News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities