Megan Fox Honors Mickey Rourke With Tattoo on Her Ribs
Megan Fox has a permanent reminder of the time she spent working with Mickey Rourke - she went under the needle for a tattoo tribute in his honor. The "Transformers" actress became close friends with the actor while they were filming upcoming movie "Passion Play".
Fox has previously spoken of her "love" and admiration for Rourke, and now admits the body art she recently had inked on her ribs was inspired by their blossoming friendship. She tells MTV.com, "I actually got a tattoo that is sort of in honor of him. It's on my ribs. I don't know if it's been photographed yet, but it'll come out eventually, I'm sure. I just love him very much and think he's very special."
The tattoo Fox is reportedly referring to is a phrase inked on the right side of her chest, which reads, "Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
More Megan Fox News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert