Jack Osbourne Reconciles With Ex-Girlfriend Who Allegedly Vandalized His Car
Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack has sparked rumors of a reconciliation with his ex-girlfriend on the same day she was charged with felony vandalism over an alleged attack on his luxury sportscar. The reality TV star applied for a restraining order against Niki Cloyd earlier this month, just days after she was allegedly caught on camera scratching a curse word into the paintwork of his Aston Martin.
The legal documents claimed Cloyd was "in a state of unpredictable rage", but a judge in Los Angeles rejected the restraining order request. On Monday, she was officially charged with felony vandalism, which carries a possible three-year prison term, and on the same day she was photographed hugging her former lover - fueling rumors they have put the spat behind them, according to TMZ.com.
"I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property," Jack Osbourne explained his plea back then. "[Niki] went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs