Jack Osbourne Reconciles With Ex-Girlfriend Who Allegedly Vandalized His Car
Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack has sparked rumors of a reconciliation with his ex-girlfriend on the same day she was charged with felony vandalism over an alleged attack on his luxury sportscar. The reality TV star applied for a restraining order against Niki Cloyd earlier this month, just days after she was allegedly caught on camera scratching a curse word into the paintwork of his Aston Martin.
The legal documents claimed Cloyd was "in a state of unpredictable rage", but a judge in Los Angeles rejected the restraining order request. On Monday, she was officially charged with felony vandalism, which carries a possible three-year prison term, and on the same day she was photographed hugging her former lover - fueling rumors they have put the spat behind them, according to TMZ.com.
"I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property," Jack Osbourne explained his plea back then. "[Niki] went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home."
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry