Jack Osbourne Reconciles With Ex-Girlfriend Who Allegedly Vandalized His Car
Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack has sparked rumors of a reconciliation with his ex-girlfriend on the same day she was charged with felony vandalism over an alleged attack on his luxury sportscar. The reality TV star applied for a restraining order against Niki Cloyd earlier this month, just days after she was allegedly caught on camera scratching a curse word into the paintwork of his Aston Martin.
The legal documents claimed Cloyd was "in a state of unpredictable rage", but a judge in Los Angeles rejected the restraining order request. On Monday, she was officially charged with felony vandalism, which carries a possible three-year prison term, and on the same day she was photographed hugging her former lover - fueling rumors they have put the spat behind them, according to TMZ.com.
"I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property," Jack Osbourne explained his plea back then. "[Niki] went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off