Jack Osbourne Reconciles With Ex-Girlfriend Who Allegedly Vandalized His Car
Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack has sparked rumors of a reconciliation with his ex-girlfriend on the same day she was charged with felony vandalism over an alleged attack on his luxury sportscar. The reality TV star applied for a restraining order against Niki Cloyd earlier this month, just days after she was allegedly caught on camera scratching a curse word into the paintwork of his Aston Martin.
The legal documents claimed Cloyd was "in a state of unpredictable rage", but a judge in Los Angeles rejected the restraining order request. On Monday, she was officially charged with felony vandalism, which carries a possible three-year prison term, and on the same day she was photographed hugging her former lover - fueling rumors they have put the spat behind them, according to TMZ.com.
"I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property," Jack Osbourne explained his plea back then. "[Niki] went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home."
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury