Kate Moss Left Concert to Tend to Ailing Father
Supermodel Kate Moss cut short her trip to Britain's Isle of Wight music festival at the weekend after her father reportedly suffered a suspected heart attack. The catwalk beauty was enjoying acts including Jay-Z and Spandau Ballet at the event on the U.K. island when she learned her beloved father Peter had been admitted to hospital.
Moss' entrepreneur pal Sir Philip Green arranged for a helicopter to fly the model back to the mainland - and on Sunday, Moss is said to have headed home to see her dad. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Kate's dad is making progress but he was very shaken. Kate had already left on the ferry for the Isle Of Wight when she found out but she was calling to check how he was. Sir Philip had a helicopter ready in case she needed to make a sharp exit."
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role