Kate Moss Left Concert to Tend to Ailing Father
Supermodel Kate Moss cut short her trip to Britain's Isle of Wight music festival at the weekend after her father reportedly suffered a suspected heart attack. The catwalk beauty was enjoying acts including Jay-Z and Spandau Ballet at the event on the U.K. island when she learned her beloved father Peter had been admitted to hospital.
Moss' entrepreneur pal Sir Philip Green arranged for a helicopter to fly the model back to the mainland - and on Sunday, Moss is said to have headed home to see her dad. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Kate's dad is making progress but he was very shaken. Kate had already left on the ferry for the Isle Of Wight when she found out but she was calling to check how he was. Sir Philip had a helicopter ready in case she needed to make a sharp exit."
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington