Kate Moss Left Concert to Tend to Ailing Father
Supermodel Kate Moss cut short her trip to Britain's Isle of Wight music festival at the weekend after her father reportedly suffered a suspected heart attack. The catwalk beauty was enjoying acts including Jay-Z and Spandau Ballet at the event on the U.K. island when she learned her beloved father Peter had been admitted to hospital.
Moss' entrepreneur pal Sir Philip Green arranged for a helicopter to fly the model back to the mainland - and on Sunday, Moss is said to have headed home to see her dad. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Kate's dad is making progress but he was very shaken. Kate had already left on the ferry for the Isle Of Wight when she found out but she was calling to check how he was. Sir Philip had a helicopter ready in case she needed to make a sharp exit."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video