Megan Fox: Marriage Is of Course in the Future
Wedding bells are about to peal for Megan Fox, the sexy actress is open to the idea of marriage to longtime boyfriend Brian Austin Green. The on/off couple is definitely on again and Fox admits she's not averse to making a lifetime commitment to the actor.
The "Transformers" star tells news show Access Hollywood, "I've been in this relationship for so long and I love him so much and, of course, it's (marriage) in the future somewhere... I'm not closed to that idea."
And she insists she'll take that next step very carefully because she only wants to be married once, saying "I just think, if you're going to (get married), if you're going to be with someone and make a commitment, it's good to tell the universe; to say, 'I'm committing to this person and making them my family'."
"I think there's something respectable about that and, if we were to do it, it would be for ourselves. It wouldn't be for society."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance