Megan Fox: Marriage Is of Course in the Future
Wedding bells are about to peal for Megan Fox, the sexy actress is open to the idea of marriage to longtime boyfriend Brian Austin Green. The on/off couple is definitely on again and Fox admits she's not averse to making a lifetime commitment to the actor.
The "Transformers" star tells news show Access Hollywood, "I've been in this relationship for so long and I love him so much and, of course, it's (marriage) in the future somewhere... I'm not closed to that idea."
And she insists she'll take that next step very carefully because she only wants to be married once, saying "I just think, if you're going to (get married), if you're going to be with someone and make a commitment, it's good to tell the universe; to say, 'I'm committing to this person and making them my family'."
"I think there's something respectable about that and, if we were to do it, it would be for ourselves. It wouldn't be for society."
More Megan Fox News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says