Megan Fox: Marriage Is of Course in the Future
Wedding bells are about to peal for Megan Fox, the sexy actress is open to the idea of marriage to longtime boyfriend Brian Austin Green. The on/off couple is definitely on again and Fox admits she's not averse to making a lifetime commitment to the actor.
The "Transformers" star tells news show Access Hollywood, "I've been in this relationship for so long and I love him so much and, of course, it's (marriage) in the future somewhere... I'm not closed to that idea."
And she insists she'll take that next step very carefully because she only wants to be married once, saying "I just think, if you're going to (get married), if you're going to be with someone and make a commitment, it's good to tell the universe; to say, 'I'm committing to this person and making them my family'."
"I think there's something respectable about that and, if we were to do it, it would be for ourselves. It wouldn't be for society."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell