Megan Fox: Marriage Is of Course in the Future
Wedding bells are about to peal for Megan Fox, the sexy actress is open to the idea of marriage to longtime boyfriend Brian Austin Green. The on/off couple is definitely on again and Fox admits she's not averse to making a lifetime commitment to the actor.
The "Transformers" star tells news show Access Hollywood, "I've been in this relationship for so long and I love him so much and, of course, it's (marriage) in the future somewhere... I'm not closed to that idea."
And she insists she'll take that next step very carefully because she only wants to be married once, saying "I just think, if you're going to (get married), if you're going to be with someone and make a commitment, it's good to tell the universe; to say, 'I'm committing to this person and making them my family'."
"I think there's something respectable about that and, if we were to do it, it would be for ourselves. It wouldn't be for society."
More Megan Fox News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years