Megan Fox: Marriage Is of Course in the Future
Wedding bells are about to peal for Megan Fox, the sexy actress is open to the idea of marriage to longtime boyfriend Brian Austin Green. The on/off couple is definitely on again and Fox admits she's not averse to making a lifetime commitment to the actor.
The "Transformers" star tells news show Access Hollywood, "I've been in this relationship for so long and I love him so much and, of course, it's (marriage) in the future somewhere... I'm not closed to that idea."
And she insists she'll take that next step very carefully because she only wants to be married once, saying "I just think, if you're going to (get married), if you're going to be with someone and make a commitment, it's good to tell the universe; to say, 'I'm committing to this person and making them my family'."
"I think there's something respectable about that and, if we were to do it, it would be for ourselves. It wouldn't be for society."
More Megan Fox News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans